©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

JUAN MOREL wins in Canada!!!!!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
IMO, THIS IS THE WORST CALL I HAVE SEEN IN YEARS! The BIG guy with the cuts loses???????????????

[ame]https://youtu.be/09GaWn6jUOs[/ame]

Last edited:

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I think it could have gone either way. Juan's legs are not up to par so I can see why some think he should not have won. He has the bigger structure but Akim was at his best ever. I thought Cedric was off and didn't deserve 3rd place.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I wasn't there but I agree he may have edged it from the videos and pics. Juans upper body is incredible but his legs don't compare. Akims legs are twice as big and his upper body is strong.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I also don't think Cedric should have been placed above Antoine.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
From what I have seen I would have to agree with you. He could still finish in the top 10 at the O though. The difference in his upper and lower body shouldn't have him winning any top shows.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I think it was closer than you think. I would not state the worst call in years. They both have strengths and weaknesses. Although I do agree his legs don't match his upper body even if he has improved them over the last year.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
AV should have been 3rd at least.

I agree. He may not have the freaky size of some of them but for this show he looked amazing. The op is stating the worst call about the winner but having Cedric who looked like he had dieted for 2 days place above him and that Brazilian guy was shocking. He may have great shape and genetics that was a bad call.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011

I agree. He may not have the freaky size of some of them but for this show he looked amazing. The op is stating the worst call about the winner but having Cedric who looked like he had dieted for 2 days place above him and that Brazilian guy was shocking. He may have great shape and genetics but that was a bad call.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010

I agree. He may not have the freaky size of some of them but for this show he looked amazing. The op is stating the worst call about the winner but having Cedric who looked like he had dieted for 2 days place above him and that Brazilian guy was shocking. He may have great shape and genetics but that was a bad call.

I could not believe the top 5. I disagree with every placing.

GreenEarth

Jun 12, 2018
Ouch for Cedric. I've always been a big fan and it's sad to see him coming into a big show looking so...meh. Can the guy just not figure out his own peak week? He looked so phenomenal when he won the Arnold, how can he nail it so perfectly for that and then have such variability from show to show? Hope he can dial it back in for the rest of the year.