©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anavar intake

bernardt

Sep 28, 2018
Hey Brother’s never took anavar before. I got 10mg pills. What MG do I start off with and how many times a day??? Also is it toxic to liver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scoobs88

Donating Member
Oct 9, 2018
middle of the USA
My sweet spot is 80-100mg ed. Some get good results with less.

Not so much liver toxic but still want to take liver support. Var will wreak havoc on you lipids tho.

Ace_1

Jan 31, 2019
I take 40mg/ED. I tried 50 and 60 and had pretty bad headaches. But don't take that as me blaming var. It could be on that I experienced the headaches due to leg and deadlift days. However, prior to taking it I never got headaches on those days. So go I can't say for certain that was the culprit. Since backing down to 40 it's not been so bad.

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
I take 40mg/ED. I tried 50 and 60 and had pretty bad headaches. But don't take that as me blaming var. It could be on that I experienced the headaches due to leg and deadlift days. However, prior to taking it I never got headaches on those days. So go I can't say for certain that was the culprit. Since backing down to 40 it's not been so bad.

That could be related to blood pressure increases. It would be worth monitoring your BP just to get some idea of where it’s at. High BP is called the silent killer for a reason, it’s not a joke and should be taken seriously. An automatic BP cuff can be purchased at Walgreens or Walmart for relatively cheap.

Invest in your cardiovascular health as much as you invest in your musculoskeletal health.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
It all depends upon your experience and stats. Although I generally use less gear now than I have in the past. For avar you can't go wrong with 40-60mg. Always start low and gradually build up the dose. Perhaps do 20mg pre workout for 1 week and see how you are then up to 30mg for another week and up to 40mg. Many are fine staying at 40mg and get great results. Some need more than others. I used 40mg last time I used avar but next time will probably venture to 60mg as I want to look as good as possible.

It's liver toxic but nothing serious. If you have no liver problems I don't see any harm in running it for 6-8 weeks at the doses I recommended. Just common sense things like no alcohol or other toxic drugs when using it. Also make sure you have a break after using it. I would also recommend the liver protector synthergine when using it. 2ml orally am and pm (4ml per day) is a good dose and will help protect your liver. In addition to that drink lot's of water. One bad thing about avar as mentioned above is it can destroy HDL levels so I would recommend some cholesterol supps when using it such as citrus bergamot.

mazrim

Mar 18, 2019

I was getting headaches quite a bit and had no idea what it was from then looked it up and it seems to be not so uncommon with var. Didn't think it was from that because I've used pretty much all of the other orals and haven't had that issue. Stopped the var and it went away. Also, have to run a lower dose like you.

Ace_1

Jan 31, 2019
Mine always occurred on deadlift max days. So it could be something other than var. Other days I had no issues

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Hey Brother’s never took anavar before. I got 10mg pills. What MG do I start off with and how many times a day??? Also is it toxic to liver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't start very high. Many use high doses but see how you feel at a low dose first. Work up your dose through your cycle. If you have good anavar you will feel it at 40mg.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Don't start very high. Many use high doses but see how you feel at a low dose first. Work up your dose through your cycle. If you have good anavar you will feel it at 40mg.

:yeahthat:

When I tried 100mg avar I had nasty acid reflux so had to lower the dose. Start really low and make the most of each dose. 60mg is a high dose for me to give an idea. 1st time anavar user I would think no more than 50mg.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
In the 80's I would use at the very most 10 mg.
They were 2.5 mg. From the pharmacy and expensive if you got them from the 2nd or 3rd source.
I grew like mad and got ripped to shreds on that anavar only.
Cycled that 100 tabs- went up to the 10 mg. In 3 weeks then then Stayed there 2 weeks then tapered down with the time I had pills left

Last edited:

Thermo

Donating Member
Feb 11, 2019
East Coast
Totally agree. My take, and tha'ts what it is, if you're at high mgs of Anavar (100 mg) - Perhaps its another anabolic you should be choosing. I've come across those who look phenom, and are on the humblest of dosage. Hard work and diet 1st, then comes the help...

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
In the 80's I would use at the very most 10 mg.
They were 2.5 mg. From the pharmacy and expensive if you got them from the 2nd or 3rd source.
I grew like mad and got ripped to shreds on that anavar only.
Cycled that 100 tabs- went up to the 10 mg. In 3 weeks then then Stayed there 2 weeks then tapered down with the time I had pills left

Good 'ol Searle Anavar! I had some empty bottles of those laying around back in the day.

At my age now I can't mess with Anavar. The doses you guys are talking about 40mg to 100mg will take your HDL to 0 or close to it.

LACBodybuilder

Mar 19, 2019
Based on lipid comments is anyone taking a statin or chlosterol med while they run Var at moderate to higher dosages?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

LACBodybuilder

Mar 19, 2019
I've taken 100mg a day for 8 weeks and had no issues from it. However I'd be lying if I said I did bloods to track lipids and hdl and ldl while on. But no acid reflux or headaches and my lipids came back normalish this last physical.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I've taken 100mg a day for 8 weeks and had no issues from it. However I'd be lying if I said I did bloods to track lipids and hdl and ldl while on. But no acid reflux or headaches and my lipids came back normalish this last physical.

How long after avar did you have your medical? 50mg avar put my hdl down to 6. That was after 4 weeks use so 100mg for 8 weeks would have killed it off :p I have tried higher doses but would get headaches so stick to about 50mg for most orals now.

SOUR DIESEL

Mar 19, 2018
50mg/day does the trick for me

..may go 75mg/day for the last 3-4wks as i taper down the injectables

i think VAR is underrated for strength, 50-100mg/day to really experience that

yup does crush lipids ..but mine have always bounced right back with walnuts & niacin

Ryan1007

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2018
First run I would go with 50mgs per day split into two doses if you can. It is 17aa so there is some liver toxicity.