©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mexico Steroids

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Quick way to be on the flag list in the future if they know it's gear. Maybe you got lucky and got some lazy bp guys. The guy I mentioned that tryed to do the 'Oh they won't check my car thats in shambles routine . Got stopped and searched anytime he flew or crossed borders . Glad things went well like that for you.Those days are long gone no need to do any of that again.
Many guys forget there is a seconary stop usually within 5 to 15 miles
above the actual border stop. Sometimes in after thought they may drop a dime and tell next stop to look for your plate if you drove over.
There are always eyes on you down there weather you know it or not .
I could write a book on south of the border tipsters and the grief they can bring
to make 10 bucks with a phone call.. . Not even worth the trouble today with the exception of declarable ancills (pct stuff etc) and other presribed but unscheduled items. Just my very hard earned .2 Thanks, T

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Interesting video. Never been to Mexico. It would be cool to window shop for gear. I also find it strange how close it is to the customers, and unsecure. Seems like a recipe for a robbery. Im sure a gringo would never get away with it, but someone that can blend in maybe.
Strange how different things are in other places.
I would like to see a similar videos from other parts of the world. That would be interesting to me.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Dont keester dbol
The monster puffer fish on legs is a flag to the agents.

Turbo didn't u have a full 7up three liter of 10000 melted dbol in carbonation? .maybe it was a dream I had.

Last edited:

Dano44

Feb 2, 2013
A fellow lifter suggested to me that it's time for a TJ run. I know a lot of bodybuilders that live near the Mexico border buy exclusively from some select TJ pharmacies. I am very reluctant to cross the border with gear taped on my person. Maybe I am just paranoid. I was also thinking that there is in fact a second check point inside of the US. That causes me some major concerns.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
If you're going to TJ- the second check is just for illegals and there are two going north. One is San Clemente by the nuclear power plant on the i5 north but rarely is even operational. The other is in Temecula - again it's not really a border check they usually just waive you past

IsoVet

Feb 4, 2013
Mexico is nothing like it used to be. Back around 1995-2003 it was like the wild west for gear. I have so many stories I could tell. Then gear grinder came and screwed that all up. Shame too because mexico was so fun to go to. I never had issues crossing but then again I had mules doing it for me.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
If you're going to TJ- the second check is just for illegals and there are two going north. One is San Clemente by the nuclear power plant on the i5 north but rarely is even operational. The other is in Temecula - again it's not really a border check they usually just waive you past

Key word there is usually. It's also another look see on the
narcotics super hi way known as I35. Tj never a problem for me .
Yeah I know the casual eating whataburger wave at 2nd check .
Not always though . Like I say eyes were and are on usa folks
down there. The texas entry points are the majority of the
narco supply to the us .I will say this though . Small amts of personel aas are treated fairly lightly as they are just swamped judicially in he border towns of tx especially Laredo. Laredo does have the real priorties correct.
Nogales/Az side will take time for fucking the small amt aas guys
for sure . Thanks, T

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Yeah it's just not really worth it any more cause you don't find any of the old good brands, no more QV or Denkall Ttokkyo* all of the old good vet grades and other good HG are gone.

It's hard to find multi use vials at the farmacias

Nothing really worth going down there for anymore, I mean I went down in a pinch when a pack got stopped at customs and I waited for a reship..just need a few mls to cruise on... Bit not really worth making a "run"

IsoVet

Feb 4, 2013
oxyflux is still a great brand for clen. I don't see too many guys if any at all that carry it. If and when I need clen that's the clen I want.

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
I live on border and did my first 5 cycles with mex gear. Prices were cheap gear was good and the strip bars are out of this world!!!!!
Just stay away from testoprim d. That shit gave me a baseball size lump on my ass. It was painful and hot to the touch!!

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I live on border and did my first 5 cycles with mex gear. Prices were cheap gear was good and the strip bars are out of this world!!!!!
Just stay away from testoprim d. That shit gave me a baseball size lump on my ass. It was painful and hot to the touch!!

X2 but it's fine if you cut it

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012

testoprim -Dcrippler! yowsa yowsa yowsa like getting hit in the ass cheek with an arrow.Get the schering little brown primotest 250's those little beauties are pain free and badass. T

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
testoprim -Dcrippler! yowsa yowsa yowsa like getting hit in the ass cheek with an arrow.Get the schering little brown primotest 250's those little beauties are pain free and badass. T

I have a funny story... In short I bought a box of three and was going to just bring the amps back across TJ

My girlfriend at the time was freakig out about me crossing them over, so I said fuck it and went into a dirty ass TJ bathroom and used the fucking 21g pin provided and pumped all 3mls into right quad... Needless to say by the time I got done walking over the bridge I could barely fucking walk. My leg was shot for almost 10 days.

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
If I get anything in mex anymore it's only gonna be the SOS 250. I take it back the SOS and halo, it's cheap as f#@k and works great

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I miss My TJ runs when I was in the Corps...Sust Preloads($6), Brovel test 200($16), Oxyflux($8), Testoprin($5)...remember those days;)

snoopy

Mar 27, 2007
was in mexico 2 months ago the prices are crazy. Can get the same thing here cheaper.