©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

MENT...anyone?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Its all good brother thanks for catching that!

It was a simple mistype on this board of the 1 in front of the 500. Since test was so high and the results weren't matching up, thats exactly why I added in a low dose of MENT before getting bloodwork done. The bloods took so long to come in but once I got them in those test results did not reflect what my numbers should have been as I have bloodwork from years and even 250mgs puts me around 1100-1200. So 1.5g (which is much higher than I've ever attempted) should have blown my numbers out of the water. Geno took it personally when I asked a simple question of a possible bad batch or whatever.

I don't want to side track your thread anymore about the Geno matter so will keep it to this post. We can discuss this in the Geno thread so this thread isn't ruined. As as mentioned there blood tests on the human body are no way to accurately test what is in the vial. Even if the test seems very low there can be many possible reasons. As I already stated in the other thread if you injected 3ml of his t300 each week I would even expect higher that what you got. My point in stating that is even if it were t300 in the vial it is low but I know it will be close to 500mg/ml. Is there anyway you can get the vial tested? Even getting bloodwork done on yourself in say 2 weeks using the same dose I would be curious what it stated in case there was an error first time. Although if you can get the vial tested that would be great as it's the only way to know. Perhaps we could assist you in doing that. Geno has tested his t500 many times.