©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Average (gym-rat) Cycle

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Well it's the silly season at my gym. Everyone is hitting it hard to look good at the beach. I talk to all the guys and there seam to be two schools.

1. these are the guys that are new to the party and are doing "1cc of test and 1cc of NPP". lol I say 1cc because they really tell me this as I'm printing it out for you. These are the Jersey boyz benching and doing arms every time there in the gym.

2. these are the guys that are doing cycles that make me blush. 1 gram of methal tren and 2 grams of Test-c with dbol. These guys all look good but I can tell they drop the program where it counts, in the kitchen. I was the same way before I realized how important eating was. Some of these guys are just pounding the gear down. One of them are even buying raws. That surprised me.

Whats going on at your gyms this time of the season?

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Well it's the silly season at my gym. Everyone is hitting it hard to look good at the beach. I talk to all the guys and there seam to be two schools.

1. these are the guys that are new to the party and are doing "1cc of test and 1cc of NPP". lol I say 1cc because they really tell me this as I'm printing it out for you. These are the Jersey boyz benching and doing arms every time there in the gym.

2. these are the guys that are doing cycles that make me blush. 1 gram of methal tren and 2 grams of Test-c with dbol. These guys all look good but I can tell they drop the program where it counts, in the kitchen. I was the same way before I realized how important eating was. Some of these guys are just pounding the gear down. One of them are even buying raws. That surprised me.

Whats going on at your gyms this time of the season?

Same, I see guys taking 2 grams worth of stuff and to me they look fat. Most do not eat good and depend on the drugs to much. I also do not see people working out as hard as they should either.

koolio

Feb 26, 2017
It's not the cycles that bug me...it's the phones!...how the hell can anyone manipulate a phone after a few sets of upper body work unless they aren't working hard!...my arms would be too pumped to to play with a phone...then I see them taking photos of themselves...what a bunch of dorks......then there are the guys that have no idea how to set up a routine...they do a ton of curls then onto pulldowns...or they just do some haphazard routine that makes no sense and in the process can screw up everyone else's routine...I always equated being in a gym to being on a dance floor...there can be 10 guys doing a well thought out routine that is different from everyone else without bumping into someone...then there is that one dumbass that is just frolicking around bumping into everyone...and that person is always a pencil neck...ugh...just ranting.......kvh

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Worst thing ever is the chick doing what I guess is a Milos monster set on 6 stations.

Heaven forbid you don't notice and get on that piece of equipment.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Ya, I don't go for that shit. I tell them pick a machine and use it. No fucking way I'm standing around as a dude runs from station to station.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Ya, I don't go for that shit. I tell them pick a machine and use it. No fucking way I'm standing around as a dude runs from station to station.
Woman.

And if she sees you she will stop mid set and run over to let you know she's using it lol.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I intentionally avoid talking to anyone in the gym, so I have no idea what anyone might be using. Truth be told, it’s been a ghost town in my gym since Planet Fatness opened up across town, anyway. There’s never really anyone there to talk to anymore. And no one there is in good enough shape for me to think they use.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I know a few newbies and they are doing standard cycles. 400-700mg test and an oral. One is doing 30mg dbol with 500mg test. I have also come across the 1cc of this and 1cc of that like you. One guy using 1cc tren a and 1cc test e per week injected once :D Nothing too crazy like you see on the forums sometimes.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
I see a lot of big dudes. I can tell who's doing a decent cycle. I guess after 20-30 years of knowing what gear does to you it's not hard to tell. But I don't talk to anyone much. Most look natural.

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I haven't talked to anybody at the gym in many many years now....thankfully. I don't mind talking shop with others, i'm just real picky. Shit, I don't have any friends these days anyway, lol. Actually, I did talk to an old High Scvhool friend of mine about a month ago who we used to do 'stuff' together. He did very well as a Linebacker in college, and then a short run with the NFL.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
It always surprises me when you have people on big cycles and they don't even look like they lift. I have seen that a few times in my gym. I generally don't talk to people in the gym so don't really know what people are on. Some guys have to tell you what they are on though but it's usually standard doses. Tren seems to be the most popular thing these days which is no surprise.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
It's not the cycles that bug me...it's the phones!...how the hell can anyone manipulate a phone after a few sets of upper body work unless they aren't working hard!...my arms would be too pumped to to play with a phone...then I see them taking photos of themselves...what a bunch of dorks......then there are the guys that have no idea how to set up a routine...they do a ton of curls then onto pulldowns...or they just do some haphazard routine that makes no sense and in the process can screw up everyone else's routine...I always equated being in a gym to being on a dance floor...there can be 10 guys doing a well thought out routine that is different from everyone else without bumping into someone...then there is that one dumbass that is just frolicking around bumping into everyone...and that person is always a pencil neck...ugh...just ranting.......kvh
Sorry Guys,. This was me the first cpl weeks back. I needed it though. I really heard too many times "how skinny u look" "holy hell, u starving yourself" when I saw progress, I had to snap a pic. It really helped get that mind state back that I needed. And let me tell u,...I wish my brain had a memory like my muscles. 10+yrs away from gym training...and within a cpl wks....I was truly surprised how quickly I started to look a shit.ton better.
Going in the right direction!!!

This pic is most recent. 3wks back(roughly) and 192lbs. I was 179 first day in gymIMG_20180530_002623.jpg

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Lately for me it’s been
2cc of test. One Karachi sustanon and one testoviron. I’ll add enough tri-tren just to change the color of it. Maybe 1/4 cc, drops.
1 cc deca. 30mg dbol. 5iu meditrope

Weekly on all
But the dbol and hgh. Those are daily

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Oral only cycles are popular here. Dbol when bulking and anavar when cutting. These millennials all seem to be scared of needles :D

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
In the past test and deca was a common cycle. Now it seems to be test and tren. Deca has fallen out of favor but npp still gets mentioned.

koolio

Feb 26, 2017
Currently 500 mg T and 200 mg Deca...old school...I tried large volumes of T (1000-2000) a week in the past...never worked any better than 500 mg.......personally, I don't care what others are taking...most will lie anyways.......kvh.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I have noticed a few guys are taking human grade amps on here recently and it makes me want to do the same. I haven't used amps in a long time. If I have good gear 500mg test and 400mg deca with 40mg dbol would be great for me.

suppdude

Jun 6, 2018
Quite a few competitors at my gym and can usually tell which ones are juiced to the gills.

armada

Mar 5, 2017
Quite a few competitors at my gym and can usually tell which ones are juiced to the gills.

A guy at my gym just competed. He always wears a tank top, and his back is riddled with acne.

Personally, if I my back were covered in acne, I would wear a t-shirt. I guess he's that concerned with people knowing he's jacked. I guess he's afraid no one will be able to tell if he wears a t-shirt?