©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Average (gym-rat) Cycle

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
A guy at my gym just competed. He always wears a tank top, and his back is riddled with acne.

Personally, if I my back were covered in acne, I would wear a t-shirt. I guess he's that concerned with people knowing he's jacked. I guess he's afraid no one will be able to tell if he wears a t-shirt?

There is a guy in my gym who is the same. Big but the acne is so bad and he always wears tank tops. I would be ashamed walking around like that.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
with big meets coming up and the heat my gym doesnt have AC. so everyone is just crabby and on tren so shit gets broke alot LOL

GreenEarth

Jun 12, 2018
A guy at my gym just competed. He always wears a tank top, and his back is riddled with acne.

Personally, if I my back were covered in acne, I would wear a t-shirt. I guess he's that concerned with people knowing he's jacked. I guess he's afraid no one will be able to tell if he wears a t-shirt?
I've seen a few of those too...I guess it's just a mental state. If the back of my neck gets a pimple I wear polo shirts until it's gone lol, but I guess at some point it's so bad they figure they just have to embrace it. The worst part is they they're laying on benches, using machines, etc., and half the time not cleaning them off. The amount of bacteria living on their back from that acne is insane, they really really really need to learn to clean up after themselves if they're going to leave their back exposed like that. Hell, even without the acne you should be doing that.

I just moved to a country in Asia about 2 weeks ago. The gyms here are interesting...most people have no idea what they're doing (more so than the USA), a lot of skinny Asian kids, literally one or two big dudes in every gym, and then a ton of middle aged women doing ridiculous stuff. In this particular country there are these machines that you just stand on or sit on and they vibrate like crazy. The mothers just sit or stand on them looking bored, and seem to think that is a workout. They look very similar to that old school belt machine that you wrapped around your waist and let shake like crazy, with the hope that it would give you abs :p

Of course my big issue right now is no gear :( I was on a TRT dose before coming over, so I'm on a bit of a mission to just find one or two 10ml vials of test to last me a while. If only I could speak the language :sSig_lol:

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I've seen a few of those too...I guess it's just a mental state. If the back of my neck gets a pimple I wear polo shirts until it's gone lol, but I guess at some point it's so bad they figure they just have to embrace it. The worst part is they they're laying on benches, using machines, etc., and half the time not cleaning them off. The amount of bacteria living on their back from that acne is insane, they really really really need to learn to clean up after themselves if they're going to leave their back exposed like that. Hell, even without the acne you should be doing that.

I just moved to a country in Asia about 2 weeks ago. The gyms here are interesting...most people have no idea what they're doing (more so than the USA), a lot of skinny Asian kids, literally one or two big dudes in every gym, and then a ton of middle aged women doing ridiculous stuff. In this particular country there are these machines that you just stand on or sit on and they vibrate like crazy. The mothers just sit or stand on them looking bored, and seem to think that is a workout. They look very similar to that old school belt machine that you wrapped around your waist and let shake like crazy, with the hope that it would give you abs :p

Of course my big issue right now is no gear :( I was on a TRT dose before coming over, so I'm on a bit of a mission to just find one or two 10ml vials of test to last me a while. If only I could speak the language :sSig_lol:

I recall one of the EA videos in China and it was just like you state. People were training at about 20% max intensity with many doing stupid movements with next to no weight. It was really weird to watch and almost pointless them going to the gym.

GreenEarth

Jun 12, 2018
I recall one of the EA videos in China and it was just like you state. People were training at about 20% max intensity with many doing stupid movements with next to no weight. It was really weird to watch and almost pointless them going to the gym.

Part of me just laughs, but another part of me is genuinely curious how it happened. I've talked to other ex-pats in this country...their experience is the same in every gym. You figure there has to be some sort of popular imagery or media presence (commercials, etc) telling them to do this...there's no way everyone just HAPPENED to work out the exact same wrong way :eek:

And I don't say that lightly. I think there are 1000 ways to work out and I try not to judge a strategy I don't fully know, but when you watch some middle aged chubby woman wearing gym clothes sit down while a wheel with balls massages her legs for 45 minutes, you realize there is a wrong way to work out lol.

spartan72

Jun 21, 2018
I used to be old school and run sust starting at 250, and work my way up to 750-1,000, then work my way back down to 250 and take a break it would be about a 15 wks ballpark. Worked very well. I would also run deca in the same fashion wk for wk but would top out the deca at 500 and stretch it out there for a few wks and stop about 3 wks before the test. I would also add some dbol in there the first 4 wks at about 50mg pd while I was waiting for the test to get flowing. Sometimes I would add winny the last 4wks to bring it all together. This was my bread and butter when I first started. Worked pretty damn well. Then I started adding Mast, Tren, Provirion, Anavar, ect. the list could go on.... haha