©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AnaSCI Gear

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Support AnaSCI by showing off your AnaSCI shirts and hats!!

Get your anasci.org gear here at The AnaSCI gear.

Last edited by a moderator:

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
These were simple designs from 2003. Was hoping that Ironbuilt would have gotten a stronger backing to come up with a nicer design.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
well maybe a sponsor wants a custom banner, new logo, t-shirt designs or business cards.. if there was a show or convention, the forum or sponsors could use.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
well maybe a sponsor wants a custom banner, new logo, t-shirt designs or business cards.. if there was a show or convention, the forum or sponsors could use.

I thought you were referring to a design contest regarding AnaSCI Gear (tshirts design), considering that is where you placed your post?

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
yes it was my initial intention. I wanted to do AnaSCI gear. gym bags, shirts, towels, maybe some patches for Gi or MMA shorts. A design that could be silk screened. or even just stickers.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
yes it was my initial intention. I wanted to do AnaSCI gear. gym bags, shirts, towels, maybe some patches for Gi or MMA shorts. A design that could be silk screened. or even just stickers.

Would definitely be interested in seeing some design ideas!

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
ok, now we would need the mods and admin to set up rules I.e: deadlines, polls for members to vote on the best ideas, waiving rights to design ©®™,etc., design concepts I.e: what the forum would like to keep in mind like certsin words, or anything. maybe make a sticky or bulletin for everyone to see.

If I can be of any assistance in the process, I would love to help you guys out. I think this would help in branding, marketing and letting the members show their support.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I noticed nobody commented on this in some time. Are we going to do a contest. The thing is I have some ideas for a few shirts but I'm not an artist

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
should do some shirts that are mainly anasci shirts but have a listing of all the sponsors in small writing on the back and get the sponsors to fork the change over. be like those hometown shirts you see for an annual event where all the people that paid for it to happen were listed lol.