©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What are your thoughts?

grahamaxel

Jul 12, 2010
I am trying to get some feedback about my upcoming cycle. Its been a lonnng time since my last one, and I want a light cycle to build some mass and cut. I'm 6'3" and about 225. What I'm thinking is:
week 1-12 EQ 300mg/week
week 1-7 sust 500mg/ week
week 7-12 tren 75mg eod
(all EC labs)
For the sust and eq is 2x a week ok?? I have never actually ran any real test before, just stuff like deca, eq, winny, tren, etc. I am pretty excited to give it a go. What are your thoughts!?

Last edited:

SwoleTexas

Jul 13, 2010
Go with a single estered test. Test Cyp is a much better bet than Sustanon. There is absolutely no benefit to a multi-estered test. Unless you already purchased the sust, which is probably the case...

Also, your eq dosage is too low. 400 mg is a much better bet.

Yes, 2x a week is good for both the EQ and SUST, although some bros will tell you to inject sustanon eod...

Invrt

Jun 28, 2010
I am trying to get some feedback about my upcoming cycle. Its been a lonnng time since my last one, and I want a light cycle to build some mass and cut. I'm 6'3" and about 225. What I'm thinking is:
week 1-12 EQ 300mg/week
week 7-12 tren 75mg eod
(all EC labs)
For the sust and eq is 2x a week ok?? I have never actually ran any real test before, just stuff like deca, eq, winny, tren, etc. I am pretty excited to give it a go. What are your thoughts!?

First off either cut or mass doing both usually ends in disaster. If you want to cut do a quick clen/t3 3 on 3 off...until you are at your desired BF. Then Bulk the F up ! Also adding tren to a cycle is not a "light cycle". Look at this link...this guy cut down to 7% then when he bulked he's put on a ton of good LBM.
http://www.anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?t=26240

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Ok..
You need to run test throughout the whole cycle and I would actually run it a week or two longer than everything else. if you're running sust, you need to pin eod. As for the eq, bump it up to 600 and I would run it for 14 weeks at least. If I were to run this cycle I would do it this way.
Week 1-16 sust 750mg per week.. Eod pins
Week 1-16 eq 600mg per week, pin Mon and Thur.
Week 8-14 tren 75mg ed but you Could do eod..
I would also run some winstrol for the first 4-6 weeks

grahamaxel

Jul 12, 2010
I already ordered my stuff, so for now I am going to have to make due with what I have. I can bump the eq to 400mg/week if I drop it down to a 10 week go for that. I don't want to turn into a porcupine, so I will try eod injections to start out and gauge how I am doing a few weeks in.

Invrt, that sounds like a really good idea, unfortunately I don't know of anybody I can get that shite from without a large min order...

mpressmc, that cycle sounds pretty legit, I want to do something like that for my next one. I'm trying to "ease back into things".

texas, why do you say that cyp is better than sust? If you can get them for the same price would it make a big difference???

SwoleTexas

Jul 13, 2010
I prefer a single estered test...most people do.

Sustanon's esters do not release into each other the way they were designed to do...

In the end...test is test. Sust will do its job.

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Sust has some fast esters in it so you really need to pin eod in order to get the best results, otherwise your blood levels will not be very stable. Dont raise your eq if you will have to shorten the length of running it. Some people don't even feel eq until about 6-8 weeks in. 300 is a low dose but it will still work if you have a low enough bf%. As for eod injections, it's really not that bad. Better than ed injections. You just have to hit different areas. Good luck brotha!

grahamaxel

Jul 12, 2010
Thanks for all the input... Maybe I'll re-up midway to extend things a little longer. Since the last time I have been on the boards, it seems like people are running their cycles a lot longer than 4-5 yrs ago. Any reason why?

mpressmc my bf is about 14% (been slackin a little bit) do you think that is low enough to see the effects from 300mg eq?

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
week 1-12 EQ 300mg/week
week 7-12 tren 75mg eod
(all EC labs)

IMO that cycle is ugly. Your test run is way to short, you need to run it to week 14. I agree the EQ dose is low, go 400 min. Is the tren ace or E? either way running it without test behind it is a bad idea.

If you only have enough test to go 7 weeks at 500 per then you need more test.

And where is your PCT?

I already ordered my stuff, so for now I am going to have to make due with what I have....

straight up, it sucks when people order, then post the cycle asking for input. Why wouldnt you post a cycle first, see what people had to say about it, then order? :confused:

Last edited:

grahamaxel

Jul 12, 2010
I running nolva and HCG for my PCT. I am def going to acquire some more gear to tweak this cycle. All, thanks for the advice!

drob29 sorry I didn't consult you before I ordered... I was just really excited. It won't happen again. =)

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Thanks for all the input... Maybe I'll re-up midway to extend things a little longer. Since the last time I have been on the boards, it seems like people are running their cycles a lot longer than 4-5 yrs ago. Any reason why?

mpressmc my bf is about 14% (been slackin a little bit) do you think that is low enough to see the effects from 300mg eq?

It's hard to say for sure but IMO no, I would personally get more and do 600mg. I have never ran eq at any other dose and get great results from it.

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
one thing about EQ and a higher BF%, when I ran it at 500 mg wk (I think that was the dose, it was a while ago) by BP went way up. Keep your eye on your bp with EQ and being 14%, and drink plenty of water. You may want to drop in 81mg bufferin ED, as EQ inceases red blood cells so your blood is thicker, and the asprin would help with BP if that was an issue.

Also I think 600 mg wk is on the high side but thats just me.

xvvfacevvx

Jun 27, 2010
If It has been some time since you cycled, why not just go with a basic cycle with an oral kickstart

WK 1-12 Test-e 500mg wkly
wk 1-4 Tbol- 50 mg ed

Standard PCT

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
When your just coming back Sus is GREAT! If your told that single ester test is better it's strictly opinion. Keep in mind one of the prescibed hormones that started the rejuvination kick was "Sus". My favorite of the tests becasue of the esters. It is a ladder of tests that are designed to create a quick reaction in the blood stream to introduce excellent levels of test to the body so that one can bridge to a straight ester such as cyp or enanthate. So good call on the Sus. Also EQ is better inj every other day or every 3 days and you only need 100-150mg for your shots eod-e3rd. If your young and you want to go balls to wall because you think that's the key like other comments go ahead. But play it smart, you cant build muscle over night it takes time just like with moderate doses of AA & AS. I would run:
Sus every 5 days 500mg 8 wks
EQ 150mg every 3 days 10 wks
Tren 75mg eod start on week 7 ( 2 weeks on 1 week off 2 weeks on & add some propionate 100mg 2-3 weeks with PCT)

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Your taking tren and you think it's a light cycle haha. Listen to ironaddict, mcpressmc and drob. Just adding more is not necessarily the best answer. Why is sust pointless... sust is great... you made a great choice. I would run test and eq for atleast 12 weeks. I find Eq takes longer to hit. Listen to drob about bp. Eq is bad for that and tren is really bad too. If you want to add in tren near the end then do so with caution. I would personally do test and eq at about 500mg for about 16 weeks. I would add in tren weeks 8-14 at about 75mg eod). I would also taper the test dose down in the final few weeks to minimize any possible sides from the tren.

No one has mentioned the pyschological issues some experience too. High doses of Eq can bring on anxiety in some and add tren to that and you have a mixture of strong emotions. So just be cautious and move up in dose to see how you respond.

grahamaxel

Jul 12, 2010
Thanks for the wise words Ironaddict and Elvia. I have used tren and eq multiple times in the past. I have never experienced "knock on wood" any negative effects from either one. I have been on for a week now running 500mg sus, and 300mg eq. I just got my clen and t3, I think I want to add it in as part of my pct. Any thoughts on that? I already feel more energetic, warm all the time, and I am getting some good pumps. Also, I am already getting some more musculature and hardness, is it possible to notice that this soon!? If so, test is the shit!!!

Last edited:

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Sus is great in reagrds to acting like a ladder in which the shorter esters get into the blood and start kicking in within 2-3 days, the EQ will start increasing red blood cells and the combo can be unique in synergy so it kicks in quick so yeah your feeling it!!