©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Amazing Disappearing Testicles...

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
OK gents...entering my 7th week of cycle III, and my jewels are fading away - this didnt happen at all with cycle I or II. I am behind on stocking up on my hcg, and need to grab some...outside of that, what is the chemical of choice to keep the boys visible?!

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Ive always been fond of clomid works for me. When i use with hcg holy shit! You'll be blowin peter north loads for sure!

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Funny but I never worry about their size. As long as I can get a woody that's all that matters to me.

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Funny but I never worry about their size. As long as I can get a woody that's all that matters to me.

Well, to be honest, I'm not worried about their size, except that as a kid I had an ascending testicle, and I dont want one getting sucked up inside again causing complications....

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
hey man, ive been getting that since my 1st cycle back when i was 19, ever since then they never grew back. they both go up inside me when im getting ridden by a girl. the go a few inches into my stomach and i have to push on my stomach to pop them out. the will fall out on there own tho too. i have talked to my urologist about it, and he said its nothing to worry about. i also didn't tell him anything about ever being on any gear tho. he is performing a major surgery on my penis very soon i hope and isnt gonna bother with the lil guys. everybody used to say i was all meat and no potatoes. lol. anyway there only about the size half my thumb at most, but my loads are very small. less than 1cc. i have had it tested in a lab. i know im not answering your question, im very new but am starting a new cycle and want to know also to run hcg and clomid now and after? but to help you out bro, do what you can to take care of it, it sucks when the disappear inside of you.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I love having tiny little testes. I never realized how much of a pain in the nuts they were until they shrunk down. I'm staying on TRT permanently just to make sure they never grow back and I don't ever sit on them again. Testicles are a hassle.