©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First cycle - Test e help

john283

Nov 29, 2014
Hey everyone, these are my stats.

Age 19
Weight 175
Body fat 11%
Training experience 3 years
Steroids research 1 year

MY diet is the following:
1) 5 white eggs + shake (cup milk + banana + scoop protein powder+ tbsp peanut butter+ tbsp olive oil) and a half cup of oats with some 1% milk --> 750 calories/65g protein/77g carbs
2) Beans and roti --> 300 calories/10g protein/ 60g carbs
3) Brown rice 1/2 cup --> 340 calories/8g protein/ 70g carbs
4) cup water mixed with whey protein scoop --> 120calories/25g protein/ 3g carbs
4) Sweet potato and banana --> 210 calories/2g protein/55g carbs
5) Protein patty + roll/lettuce/tomato/cheese --> 480 calories/21g protein/55g carbs
6) peanut butter and jelly sandwich on whole wheat + protein shake (same as #1 meal) --> 940 calories/99g carbs/ 59g protein
7) cup cottage cheese --> 180 calories/20g protein/10g carbs

I eat a couple tbsp of peanut butter randomly throughout the day and a protein bar but those are random so I don't have them included in the diet.

I might have typed some in incorrectly, all the numbers get to me lol. The total turns out to be:
~3290 calories
~208g protein
~376g carbs

I am vegeterian and do plan on eating more when I'm on gear. If i eat more now, I put on more fat than I am comfortable with having. It's not that I'm not gaining weight and I am completely at a plateau, it's that the gains have slowed down and I want to feel that nice noob gains kinda feeling again where your strength and weight goes up every morning :)

Now, onto the cycle info. I plan on starting in January if I do hop on so that it ends before May and I can cut a bit if I need to for summer.

1-12 test e 500 weekly
1-12 Hcg 250iu twice weekly
1-12 arimidex .25mg EoD (will evaluate dosage after blood test halfway through cycle depending on estradiol levels)
14-17 Clomid 100/100/50/50
14-17 Nolva 40/40/20/20

I plan on using accutane if I break out insanely during PCT and I will buy nizoral shampoo and maybe fina just in case my hair begins to shed. (nizoral shampoo first, fina is a last resort).

I'm aware gear before 23-25 years of age can damage the HPTA system. I was planning on running a Tbol cycle only just to dip my feet into AAS with a mild oral. I know many who have run it alone with little to no supression but I know the veterans always say oral only cycles are for woman and are a mistake for men.

How's the cycle look? Any changes apart from not running it altogether? Is there a specific steroid that could be safer for younger users such as anavar or tbol only?

Would it be lighter on the HPTA system to run Tbol with 200mg test just to keep the levels up?

I know it's a long post, thanks!

Last edited:

john283

Nov 29, 2014
Yeah, I think over the next year I could push to about 180 at the same body fat which would be a 5lb increase. I'd end up taking test after that increase next year anyways so I wanted to start now because I'm modeling in May.

Regarding the modeling issue, I know test causes bloat and it won't help you lose body fat while trying to bulk. So I had a quick question.

1) Should I take test e and end it from weeks 8-12 with anavar?

2) Take test e alone and then cut for 2-3 weeks after cycle? (don't want to do this because I know it's really easy to lose your gains if you cut immediately after cycle)

3) Take test p instead for 8weeks at 150mg EOD and keep HCG for weeks 1-8 and PCT the same way? I read that test p is easier to recover from since it's a shorter cycle and it gives you a more dry look. I don't mind pinning EOD.

Any advice?

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Yeah, I think over the next year I could push to about 180 at the same body fat which would be a 5lb increase. I'd end up taking test after that increase next year anyways so I wanted to start now because I'm modeling in May.

Regarding the modeling issue, I know test causes bloat and it won't help you lose body fat while trying to bulk. So I had a quick question.

1) Should I take test e and end it from weeks 8-12 with anavar?

2) Take test e alone and then cut for 2-3 weeks after cycle? (don't want to do this because I know it's really easy to lose your gains if you cut immediately after cycle)

3) Take test p instead for 8weeks at 150mg EOD and keep HCG for weeks 1-8 and PCT the same way? I read that test p is easier to recover from since it's a shorter cycle and it gives you a more dry look. I don't mind pinning EOD.

Any advice?

Test doesn't just cause bloat. The bloat is from nutrition and keeping estrogen at a good range. At least that is were most of the bloat comes from. With good nutrition and a good diet there shouldnt be much at all

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Maybe throw some winstrol in the mix? Would help you cut without sacrificing size and strength maybe....trens always my go to for loosing fat and gaining size and strength but you prob need to get a few cycles under your belt before you go there. Just my two pennies.

john283

Nov 29, 2014
Maybe throw some winstrol in the mix? Would help you cut without sacrificing size and strength maybe....trens always my go to for loosing fat and gaining size and strength but you prob need to get a few cycles under your belt before you go there. Just my two pennies.

Yeah, I don't think I'll be trying tren for a few years if at all haha.

I'm thinking of a 8 week test p cycle without orals. I like how it kicks in quicker and it gets out of the system quicker. I'll look up more on test p, never really gave it a thought, I've always been researching test e. If nothing else, I'll just do test e and keep diet in check.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles

I'm thinking of a 8 week test p cycle without orals. I like how it kicks in quicker and it gets out of the system quicker. I'll look up more on test p, never really gave it a thought, I've always been researching test e. If nothing else, I'll just do test e and keep diet in check.

Test p will need to be pinned eod were test e can give stable levels pinning every 3.5 days.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa

Keeping your diet on track will do more for you than anything....you might try some injectable winnie i think you would prob like it just make sure you warm up real good while on it to avoid injury as it dries you out:)

john283

Nov 29, 2014
One more question. I'm going to have nolva on hand for PCT and will be using A-dex during the cycle. If nips gets sensitive and gyno begins to appear, would you increase the arimidex or just use nolvadex alongside of it? Is it safe to have letro just in case something really bad happens?

Last edited:

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
One more question. I'm going to have nolva on hand for PCT and will be using A-dex during the cycle. If nips gets sensitive and gyno begins to appear, would you increase the arimidex or just use nolvadex alongside of it? Is it safe to have letro just in case something really bad happens?

Your running the adex at .25 eod. I would up the adex first but only if needed

john283

Nov 29, 2014
Your running the adex at .25 eod. I would up the adex first but only if needed

Gotcha, and just to make sure, run HCG and the arimidex from Day 1 up until Week 12 when I stop taking the test correct? Or should the HCG and arimidex be taken until week 14, when the ester clears from the system.

I know some people say take HCG and arimidex during PCT as well to aid recovery but I'm not sure.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Gotcha, and just to make sure, run HCG and the arimidex from Day 1 up until Week 12 when I stop taking the test correct? Or should the HCG and arimidex be taken until week 14, when the ester clears from the system.

I know some people say take HCG and arimidex during PCT as well to aid recovery but I'm not sure.

Run the hcg right up to 3 days prior to starting pct and at the point you start your serms for pct(Clomid and Nolvadex) discontinue your adex

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
I cant believe im going to say this because i never thought i would ever feel this way and was upset when guys on forums would bash me about being young and using or thinking of using AAS.... but, my opinion now is that you should use your natural genetics until you hit a plateau. Your young and you have only been training for three years (granted i dont know if you have a trainer and competing).

As for critique, ill let the vets here decide. Welcome and good luck with whatever you choose, were here to help not bash.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I would suggest keep 1st cycle to light test and minimal ai .
You could go with test phenyl prop e3rd day and need very little in the way Of ai.
500 mg long test fiirst cycle is more than you need. 250-300 be just fine.
Run a 8-10 week then proper pct. I'd use aas only as plateau breakers this early on. I'd leave orals out for now. I'd shorten up your first run and try to get some good post pct gains before dipping in again.
Honestly if it were me i'd be trying to maximize natty t levels and continue gaining without any outside "help' for a while longer. Thx T

GastrocGuy

Dec 28, 2012
Durrty South
I cant believe im going to say this because i never thought i would ever feel this way and was upset when guys on forums would bash me about being young and using or thinking of using AAS.... but, my opinion now is that you should use your natural genetics until you hit a plateau. Your young and you have only been training for three years (granted i dont know if you have a trainer and competing).

As for critique, ill let the vets here decide. Welcome and good luck with whatever you choose, were here to help not bash.

:yeahthat:

john283

Nov 29, 2014
I would suggest keep 1st cycle to light test and minimal ai .
You could go with test phenyl prop e3rd day and need very little in the way Of ai.
500 mg long test fiirst cycle is more than you need. 250-300 be just fine.
Run a 8-10 week then proper pct. I'd use aas only as plateau breakers this early on. I'd leave orals out for now. I'd shorten up your first run and try to get some good post pct gains before dipping in again.
Honestly if it were me i'd be trying to maximize natty t levels and continue gaining without any outside "help' for a while longer. Thx T

I thought test e, due to the long ester, doesn't really kick in until weeks 6-8, wouldn't 8-10 weeks be too short?

diced1

Dec 1, 2014
Run the hcg right up to 3 days prior to starting pct and at the point you start your serms for pct(Clomid and Nolvadex) discontinue your adex
This is good advice but personally I would run the HUG until the Ester clears then start your serm.

mechace1

Dec 2, 2014
A lot of people gave gear suggestions but Id suggest looking at your diet as well. I would never just eat C+F in meals, If I was you I'd suggest you add tofu or some other protein source to a bunch of your meals where its only carbs and fats. I know youre vegetarian and I wont question why, I commend you for doing it I know its not easy, but if you can afford nuts/more egg whites or eggs/tofu/powder etc. I would add it in and see how that treats you first