©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Oh Boy....Read This One!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
My new wife of 3 months told me yesterday that ...get this...either I get off the juice or she's splitting.....She says my mood swings are ridiculous and half the the time I'm insane..with a mental defect...Isn't that a legal defense..Innocent by reason of mental defect....

I told her she was crazy and that I'll miss her...and she'll miss the way I pound that ass of her's....Powerlifters do have more power in their legs....I told her she's been fucking girly men instead of a man that can use everything he has quiet well.....I'll miss the old bitch....You guys may not here from me for awhile if this happens....I'll be moving back to Ga. from Rhode Island.....Oh Boy!!

I'm on 1 g test e
900 eq e/w...600 deca e/w
1 proviron e/d
8 turnabol e/d

I was using suspension at 100mg's e/d but I've had enough with injections all the time...
If you guys are wondering G-P has painless suspension....

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Sounds like she needs to split! I never could tell my ex-wife about the juice. She would've gotten pissed off at me and ratted me out to the damn cops. Damn I'm glad that bitch is gone! LOL

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Why Don't You Try Atleast Cutting Back On The Amount That You Are Taking. Maybe That Will Lessen The Mode Swings. And Maybe You Two Can Work It Out.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Cut back are you high.....I need 2 g's of test e instead 1200 eq and I need to throw in 7 drol e/d....That's what I'm talking about......Let's not be little sissy's here...you can't grow on 2 drops of test and1 drop of eq....Come on ...

Do you feel that I'm loosing touch here...LOL..

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
big o said:
Cut back are you high.....I need 2 g's of test e instead 1200 eq and I need to throw in 7 drol e/d....That's what I'm talking about......Let's not be little sissy's here...you can't grow on 2 drops of test and1 drop of eq....Come on ...

Do you feel that I'm loosing touch here...LOL..
You lost touch long ago :D

Your doses are too high.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well give me sample doses Tee....You've always been straight with me......

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
big o said:
Well give me sample doses Tee....You've always been straight with me......
I dont take much because I have had too many friends that f'd themselves up with high doses. If you are a pro bber, I would say your doses are on the low side (Even though I think the pros are really doing WAY too much shit).For a guy that just wants to build good muscle, IMO I would say they are too high. What are your goals? I have cycled since I can remember and still make gains off simple, low dose cycles. Right now I am taking 50mg Anadrol daily for 4 weeks with test cyp at 600mg a week. I had lost quite a bit of size because I hadnt cycled in close to a year. I was down to 216 when I started this one. Im in my 3rd week and Im already at 229. My goal is to get to 240 with this cycle, but Im going to eat clean for the last part so I dont add fat.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Yea, but I've also been at this for along time....I'm 1 of those guys that doesn't affect me unless the dose is high.....

So are you saying lower doses but staying on longer?

P

pincrusher

ok BIG-O, timew to sit down and get ready to take it like a man cause im gonna give it to ya straight up with no bullshit!!!!
for starters, you obviously have some kind of affection for the new wife or you wouldnt have married her so i dont think it is a good idea to give up on her just yet.
she is more correct about your mood swings than maybe you want to admit to but it is not just the juice that is doing it to ya. your personality is such that the juice is just increasing your temperment but not totally changing how you already were. i would recommend that you talk to someone in the health profession about your severe mood swings and see if there is anything that can be done about it cause your problems will only follow you around wherever you go.
unfortunately you and the president have given your new wife all the ammunition she needs to place the blame on something(juice) when it is more a reflection of your actual temperment than anything else.
anger management is a very serious issue and i would rather see you admit you have an issue with this than to just try and run from your problem and have it follow you wherever you go.
i had much the same problems as you cause i was mad at the whole world for along time because of how bad my exwife f$#ked me over. it wasnt till the last 2 years that i finally saw the light and was able to totally change me outlook on things and realize that it wasnt as bad for me as i thought it was. now i dont have much of an issue at all with anger other than the occassional flippin the bird at an asshole driver on the road(does flippin the bird at every other car constitute still havin anger management issues? LOL)
take it from me, someone who threw away one very good relationship with an ex girlfriend and almost ruined my marriage due to anger issues, take my recommendations and at least talk to a professional about this. be man enough to admit you have a problem with mood swings and anger management and seek some help before it destroyes your life.
its not the juice that is making you like this.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
big o said:
Yea, but I've also been at this for along time....I'm 1 of those guys that doesn't affect me unless the dose is high.....

So are you saying lower doses but staying on longer?

I vary my cycles from shorter to longer. By longer, I mean 12-14 weeks tops. Shorter for me is 6 to 8 weeks. I think you dont make gains because you have saturated your system with high doses. Then each future cycle requires more drugs. You need time to clean out your system so it will respond better to lower doses. When I get off a cycle, I lose quite a bit (yes, even with PCT), but then my system starts up again and I gain more than where I was to begin with. When I started cycling, I was about 170 pounds. Now I am at 230. Yes, Im on a cycle but like I said earlier, I wont drop below 215 even when off juice for a year.

Im not saying your this way, but most guys I know arent willing to hit it hard when they arent cycling. They give up or just go through the movements until their next cycle. You need to work hard all the time. Make your body respond with low doses. Thats my 2 cents for ya :D

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Hey Tee.....Your absolutely right on slacking off when I'm not on......I use that time as a healing time for joints and aches for recuperation till the next heavy cycle....

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
What your old lady needs

I doubt your old lady is like my old lady and so she may want different things than mine does. But, my lady doesn't want to fight.

When I get revvved up and pissed off at daily irritations or minor crises I tend to pick a fight with my lover. It's an old ingrained habit that I'm trying to break. No counselor has ever helped me and no self-help book has helped either. I'm majorly fucking proud of myself when I can vent anger in a direction other than my wife. I think that is a big accomplishment! It's hardest when I get pissed off late at night and venting would wake her up even when its not directed at her. I suppose I should go for a midnight walk when that happens.

Anyway, maybe it could help you and your wife if you could find a new way to vent your frustrations so your wife feels safer and more stable with you. I would never consider getting off the juice for her. Juice is part of who she married.

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
priorities

If you are gonna be married, You might as well be honest. Telling her is a good idea. If she cant deal or cant be trusted, It wont work. My question is, Do you need Eq and deca on a cycle? Use one or the other. If smaller doses are not working, Take some time off for your receptors. Unless you are a pro you should be taking time off. Good luck bro.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
convince her that its good for you and that it wont hurt you. Thats what I did. Tell her the sex will be shitty if your not on.