©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Steroids Online

P

pincrusher

those sellers are complete idiots and deserve to get busted for trying to sell steroids on ebay.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
chris 1 said:
I have a question on that. If i lived in Mexico where it is not against the law. Why coudlnt they sell it on e-bay.

Because in the US, where the site is located, steroids are illegal. Also, I think steroids are controlled in mexico, just that nobody seems to care about prescriptions, etc.

TopGun

Jan 12, 2005
You need prescription for some of them not all, as far Vet grade no problems, recently they added Primoblan to the controlled list...........It's funny just deregulated them some years ago..............But you can buy a prescription for $5 buck in any border town...........

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Quoted from the article..
"To determine whether the goods were what they were purported to be, MSNBC.com worked with the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy, an organization that often aids law enforcement agencies in investigations of illegal sales of prescription drugs over the Internet, to purchase some of the apparently illegal products and have them tested."

Everyone has tried to blame this on President Bush. Why is the liberal media so concerned about this that they are helping. Seems like they just don't have enough to report and they need to jump on some bandwagon. Thank God that MSNBC is out there to protect America from this horrible nightmare sweeping our nation.