©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

im sick

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
Hey everyone. I have not been in the gym in 4 days due to being really sick with a cold and throat infection.

My dock gave me a shot of antibiotics and cortizone, some oral antibiotics, and some hydro caugh syrup. I did not tell him i was cycling dbol and test @500mg week. I did not taky my dbol today because i just feel so shitty. since i am on thad medication should i just top the dbol and wait until the tes kicks in and keep going with that? any advice would be helpful

P

pincrusher

since dbol is such a fast acting product, i see no harm in stopping it while you are sick. no use wasting any if you cant work out. you can restart as soon as you are better and back in the gym and just continue till your alloted amount of weeks are up that you planned on using them.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
pincrusher said:
since dbol is such a fast acting product

Shit....i'm on D-bol now for 2 weeks ( 30mg/day ), and i hardly see any effect..:( ( This is my end of my 2nd week on Test as well )

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
But robinhood this is your second cycle and your not gonna see "amazing" results like your first. As for the test it's gonna take about 2 more weeks to get going. Patience my friend things will happen.

wwatfa

Mar 6, 2005
hiya everyone,
just want to know cause i am in the same situation as ronnier38930, i am feeling o shit today, i will go to the doctor later on, (i have a cold and throat infection) and i know he will give me some antibiotics to treat the infection, should i stop taking Winstrol ! or these 2 will not affect each other?