©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

STEROID CYCLE THEORIES - Rich Piana

MikeRoss

Dec 4, 2014
Neat video I came across

STEROID CYCLE THEORIES - Rich Piana: [ame]http://youtu.be/RKGIEfn_xIY[/ame]

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I agree with a lot of that. I've found that a structured 'randomness' of a couple weeks of a certain compound then abstaining from it and replacing it with another compound can yield some pretty impressive shit. Not in months of high doses, but fucking days! Dumping excess fluid subcutaneously, better energy, better libido, sleep, carb utilization, hell - clearer skin even. You basically have to let the drugs do their work and then cut them off before the body gets sick of them like a cable TV marathon of your favorite show.
G.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I agree with a lot of that. I've found that a structured 'randomness' of a couple weeks of a certain compound then abstaining from it and replacing it with another compound can yield some pretty impressive shit. Not in months of high doses, but fucking days! Dumping excess fluid subcutaneously, better energy, better libido, sleep, carb utilization, hell - clearer skin even. You basically have to let the drugs do their work and then cut them off before the body gets sick of them like a cable TV marathon of your favorite show.
G.

I've been saying this shit for while now! Where's my damn cookie!!!?

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Agreed X3. I have been a short cycle theory guy for a while. 8 on 2 off with shorter esters.

Hawk

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Agreed X3. I have been a short cycle theory guy for a while. 8 on 2 off with shorter esters.

Hawk

Yeah I remember a while back you and I were talking about this idea quite a bit..

The only thing which I am for and I also think Rich Piana is kinda understating is the dosing.

1cc of each is not going to do shit for an experienced user. Now I do usually run 1cc of test as a base and blast the shit out of one or two other compounds but when I do it's usually in the mega high doses ranger... ie 2g Deca, 200mg dbol, 200mg Drol, 200mg TrenA ... Etc

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Yeah I remember a while back you and I were talking about this idea quite a bit..

The only thing which I am for and I also think Rich Piana is kinda understating is the dosing.

1cc of each is not going to do shit for an experienced user. Now I do usually run 1cc of test as a base and blast the shit out of one or two other compounds but when I do it's usually in the mega high doses ranger... ie 2g Deca, 200mg dbol, 200mg Drol, 200mg TrenA ... Etc
Exactly, the more you take the more you grow. If I still wanted to gain size I would be in the 3g + range myself. However, I have found with pling I do not want the excess hypertrophy and when you go that high the sides really impact training for power. Right now I find 1.5g total more than adequate when combined with some gh.

And really, we can't have a complete conversation without discussing hgh.

Hawk

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I've actually been discussing this with a fellow board member because I don't have a lot of knowledge on it. I'm eventually going to try to put a cycle together and post it to get some vets opinions in the near future.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
One of the things I've had tremendous success with is using different esters of the same compounds alternating daily. Alternating a long estered test E or C with a sust or other blend EOD has been amazing for me. As well, doing the same with a Deca and NPP has yielded some great stuff too in a SHORT amount of time.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
One of the things I've had tremendous success with is using different esters of the same compounds alternating daily. Alternating a long estered test E or C with a sust or other blend EOD has been amazing for me. As well, doing the same with a Deca and NPP has yielded some great stuff too in a SHORT amount of time.

Interesting concept. I remember Dan Duchaine saying he liked the idea of taking several compounds and placing them in a 100ml vial. Then just give it a swirl and draw your dose for the day.

Hawk

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
This is something that when I came upon it I thought was truly amazing. It still delivers to this day and has to everyone I've worked with to share it with.
There are so many options that your head will spin.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Interesting concept. I remember Dan Duchaine saying he liked the idea of taking several compounds and placing them in a 100ml vial. Then just give it a swirl and draw your dose for the day.

Hawk
LOL. Miss that crazy fucker.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Saying he was ahead of his time is a massive understatement.

I do think there are some guys in the soviet era that we'll never know about that had some amazing info.

A lot of what duchaine promoted were concepts that he'd come across in literature from the eastern block.

Another brilliant mind that I tend to quote a lot but often goes without the recognition he deserves is Patrick Arnold- he's still the brightest mind in the ergogenic and steroid world.. No one can touch him.

And too bad we lost Nandi-

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
This might be unpopular but I feel like Rich has no idea what he is talking about most of the time. He has given some really, really WRONG information on a number of different videos (impossible for anyone to overtrain, come completely off everything instead of TRT no matter how many years you've been doing this, etc. etc. can't remember the rest but he is hardly the guru he thinks he is.)

That being said, I think short high dosed cycles are good and healthier than longer lower dosed ones.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I do think there are some guys in the soviet era that we'll never know about that had some amazing info.

A lot of what duchaine promoted were concepts that he'd come across in literature from the eastern block.

Another brilliant mind that I tend to quote a lot but often goes without the recognition he deserves is Patrick Arnold- he's still the brightest mind in the ergogenic and steroid world.. No one can touch him.

And too bad we lost Nandi-

Someone else who was ahead of his time was Jason Mueller (forgot real name). His stuff has been ripped of by all of todays top trainers. He was talking short cycles and DNP/Slin cycles 10+ yrs ago.

Hawk

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
This might be unpopular but I feel like Rich has no idea what he is talking about most of the time. He has given some really, really WRONG information on a number of different videos (impossible for anyone to overtrain, come completely off everything instead of TRT no matter how many years you've been doing this, etc. etc. can't remember the rest but he is hardly the guru he thinks he is.)

That being said, I think short high dosed cycles are good and healthier than longer lower dosed ones.

A lot of us feel this way- we like the guy, but take his shit with a grain of salt for sure.

VanillaMandingo

Nov 2, 2012
I watched one of Rich Pianas video where he said that e does come completely off of AAS, but will use high amounts of hcg for that entire time. If he is being truthful, I would be very interested in more research on that. my issue with that is gyno. I used hcg once and my nipples were painful and started to swell. I would try his protocal myself, but how do you control hcg induced gyn?