©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

STEROID CYCLE THEORIES - Rich Piana

MikeRoss

Dec 4, 2014
This might be unpopular but I feel like Rich has no idea what he is talking about most of the time. He has given some really, really WRONG information on a number of different videos (impossible for anyone to overtrain, come completely off everything instead of TRT no matter how many years you've been doing this, etc. etc. can't remember the rest but he is hardly the guru he thinks he is.)

That being said, I think short high dosed cycles are good and healthier than longer lower dosed ones.

Totally agree. 5000iu of HCG eod, 8 hr arm workouts etc lol..

While i do not agree with all of Rich's bb theories, this video has some valuable info I think we can all agree

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
One of the things I read was it's a bad idea to go from deca to tren. In short it's spot to both affect the same reciptor and you stand a chance of loosing to your gains. I think it was from overloading the 16th reciptor. Now here he's saying hay have a go at it. I like rich and I sure there is a lot he's played with. But got to wonder.

I was doing some reading because once I wanted to do a 12 week cycle of test deca and dbol the. 2 weeks test the. 12 weeks test tren and winny.

edeja7

Mar 5, 2015
i would imagine this philosophy is best applied to short ester compounds and orals. using deca/eq/enth would probably be a waste.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
This has intrigued me also, but just like your split, monthly lift routines, etc.. I think this is for experienced users that already know what works and doesn't for them; but then you run into those of us who do require/like high dosages which can conflict with switching up compounds that often.

Great idea but I wouldn't preach t as how someone gets the best out of cycles upfront to those intermediates. Gotta know what works for you, and how it works scientifically.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I saw Rich on tv doing a ice cream eating contest with a professional eater, he lost but was a really good sport about it haha

Last edited: