©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UG vs. legit

UG labs provide better results than legit pharmaceutical manufacturers.

• Strongly agree

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Agree

• Disagree

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Strongly disagree

• don't know

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
P

pincrusher

imdaman1 said:
Brother, the last thing I wanted to do is offend you! This purpose of this particular poll is clear and I believe it will be very useful. Don't get me wrong - many bros will stick to names such as British Dragon whole-heartedly - and I don't blame them! BD produces world-class products which are unmatched in quality and purity! I will say that I definitely recommend BD products for all those who do not wish to take chances on quality! On the other hand, these great products can be somewhat costly and we are all looking at both ends of the spectrum. No hard feelings?
im not offended by the poll at all, i just think that using a persons gains is not a fair way to judge which one is better. i know alot of bro's who believe in vet gear because of the price and are willing to deal with the higher pain factor when injecting. i prefer to use gear that is very consistant from batch to batch and also to use something from a manufacturer that i know will still be around years later. if you look at all the ug labs that have appeared on the market in the last 5+ years, how many are still around? with the exception of IP & RED STAR, i dont know of any others that have survived for more than a year?
instead of using gains as a determining factor on which is better, i think one should look at all aspects such as consistancy of batches, average pain factor, variety of products available for extended periods of time, etc.
right now for example, i am using BD, red star & home brew gear for my cycle. i use what i know works for me and is of a high quality. the homebrew i like because i can make a blended product to suit my cycle needs and to help cut down on injection volume. this allows me to make products that are not available in mass quantities because of the very specific needs i have.

do i feel uglabs can make great products? i certainly do as is noted by my continual use of red star products. i also have heard great things about genpharm & nutrivet from various experienced bro,s so i know their stuff is good. there are other uglabs i have had great success with also but bottom line is i use what is best for me reguardless of where it comes from but i will always prefer legit pharmacy grade stuff :D

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Very well put PIN...I can't anything about B-D yet...I also using deca from GP and 25mg d-bol from them also....Now I'm trying the sustanon from Gx....I think perhaps there are alot of personalities to deal with here....Both Chris and Pin have been there when I had questions....Alot of the legit stuff I noticed comes in amps...I personally would rather have a 20ml bottle.....The legit stuff is all I used to do..I had scripts for it..My thought is the stuff made toady is a whole lot more potent than the legit stuff...All though I've heard that the Galinika stuff is really good....Whoose to say..

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Well All My Earlier Experimints Were With Steris Products. For You Newbies That Was Legit Pharmacy Grade. Then I Took A Few Years Off About 4 Or 5 To Be Exact. Then I Got On These Boards And All I Could Get Was Quality Vet. I Was Very Dissappointed In The Results. Then Came Qgl. Gains Were As Good If Not Better Than Anything I Got With Steris. Well After Taking More Time Off Qgl Was No More So I Found Genpharma. Only Got To Run Half A Cycle Before Being Shipped To Afghanistan But I Was Well On My Way To Where I Wanted To Be. Anyway Long Story Short Its All In Who Makes It And What They Are Thinking When They Did. Ive Gotten Some Ip Dbol That I Actually Felt Like I Was Losing Strenght On And Ive Gotten Some That Caused Me To Have Tendonitis Because My Muscles Got To Strong To Fast And Everything Else Wasnt Ready For The Extra Weight.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
big o said:
Very well put PIN...I can't anything about B-D yet...I also using deca from GP and 25mg d-bol from them also....Now I'm trying the sustanon from Gx....I think perhaps there are alot of personalities to deal with here....Both Chris and Pin have been there when I had questions....Alot of the legit stuff I noticed comes in amps...I personally would rather have a 20ml bottle.....The legit stuff is all I used to do..I had scripts for it..My thought is the stuff made toady is a whole lot more potent than the legit stuff...All though I've heard that the Galinika stuff is really good....Whoose to say..

The reason for the increased potency, is that UG's create products for body builders...not vets or doctors. Although often, the box or lable might infer that it is a veterinary product, we all know that these are "geared" (sorry for the pun) towards we, the "brotherhood".

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
"To Each His Own" I have tried some of everything. With respect and appreciation to all manufacturers Vet, Human, UG, homebrew(s) I have found that everyone will always respond different. Why? We all eat, sleep, train, focus etc...Different. I have seen cases where guys have had a 4 month supply of Lilly Growth, Insulin, and Human grade Test and have come out with less gains and less than expected sysmentry than a guy say me, who was on SYD Deca, Denkall cypionate, and SYD Equipoise. We had similiar work out regimens but I think his lack of proper diet and stress ruined the outcome. Which may not say that his gear was not above par but it does show the fact that dollar for dollar I cam out on top. Way out on top saving $$$$ My rule of thumb is "It's not the amount of AAS in your body it's the amount of knowledge, and intensity that your full of." Steroids cannot do all the work it's just a building block if you do not add in "ALL" the proper key ingredients you get LESS. Diet, Hardcore training, water intake, additional supps, sleep, rest etc... Find what works for you and utilize it. So many new comers lack the knowledge and just shoot loads of gear regardless of brand and get nothing without the additional key elements. So many people eat 3 times a day and pop a shake from time to time and wonder why they have not gained any quality mass. It's always good to stick with the old "Eat To Grow" theory. "That doesnt mean Mc'D's and Subway" :)

lestatgear

Feb 17, 2005
It've been wondering the same thing lately about human v UG v vet. It's funny this thread should pop up now. What I've decided to do, is a little self expirement. My cycles over the past year and a half have all been w/ UG lab gear. I've decided that over the next year and a half I'm going to run vet and human/euro gear to see if there is any difference for me in results. I'll keep yu guys posted if you're interested.