©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Primobolan

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
And...Have you had a certian conversation with the mod's about other opportunities on a certian other area of this site? Products all "look" good. As long as you put the same care into their development as you did on the fancy lables you'll do fine I'm sure.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
I'll bump for it being a good product. I've talked to a few guys and they swear by it. Comparable to Orbit labs. It is a Canadian UG and has been around for a little while. Heavy might have more input. :cool:

Marauder79

Apr 21, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Anti-E

Syrus Nolvadex (20mg/tab, 60 tab bottle)
Clomid (50mg, 50 tabs)

Attachments

• syrusnolva.jpg
    syrusnolva.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 6
  • syrusclomid.jpg
    syrusclomid.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 7
  • newsyruscypadex.jpg
    newsyruscypadex.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 7

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
big o said:
Who's this source?

Unsure. I didn't see it listed on any of the sources price lists. I'll be in Canada next week (Toronto). Maybe I can pick some up! (J/K LOL!) It looks like there is a vacancy on the source list. If the dude is legit, then perhaps he will be added at a future date.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
I do love it there Bro! I'm from Michigan, so it really isn't that far for me. I take the train from Windsor about once a month for work.

cornfish

Apr 19, 2005
how's the primo at 200mg? I've heard it's painful if mixed over 150mg's but never got a confirmation on it. Is that 200mg stuff a decent inject without pain?

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
cornfish said:
how's the primo at 200mg? I've heard it's painful if mixed over 150mg's but never got a confirmation on it. Is that 200mg stuff a decent inject without pain?

Never heard anything regarding pain from primo....I'm sure one of the bro's will chime in if true.

Marauder79

Apr 21, 2005
Toronto, Canada
cornfish said:

Primo is one of the most safest drugs to take for side effects and pain.

Commonly used by female bodybuilders for tha reason.

Painless, but expsensive as hell. 5ml vial if you can find it, runs around $200

cloud

May 1, 2007
NEW BRUNSWICK
syrus sustanon

I just purchased some sustanon 250 from syrus labs. They have basically the same label as the 2ml vials (2 shots) that i've seen listed on different sites. The problem is these are 5ml doses (5 1cc shots) In a 10ML VIAL half full. Has anyone heard of this.

robo89

Apr 9, 2007
how to order this product

Can you helpme out to order this product bro? Where do i go to find it?