©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hey Guys I'm back

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Just wanted to say hi to everyone, been off the boards for a while dealing with some major medical issues. So I should be on the board helping out and asking for advice as I am always wanting to learn more. Hope all you guys have been doing well, most of the vets know me but for the newer guys I've been around the boards since around 2000. I used to compete and have won state championship and have a few national qualifiers under my belt. Right now I'm just trying to recover from a big surgery that I will post about in another thread. Good seeing the board thriving!

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Glad to see you back. If you don't mind me asking, what type of surgery did you have?

Spine surgery and fusions, check out my thread I'm getting ready to post I go into detail about

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Spine surgery and fusions, check out my thread I'm getting ready to post I go into detail about

Welcome back! I hope you're doing well and getting back into the normal swing of things. I know all about spine issues if you ever want to chat!

- L4-5, L5-s1 Laminectomy
- L4-5, L5-s1 Fusion
- C5-6, C6-7 Fusion
- Fractured T6 Vertebrae
- C4-5 Foraminotomy & Laminectomy
- C7-T1 Fusion
- C4-5 Fused From Ankylosing Spondylitis
- L2-3 Microdiscectomy
- As I listed above, I have Ankylosing Spondylitis. It's an auto immune disease that is an arthritis/inflammatory disease. It causes arthritis and fusions of the spine and and other joints of the body.

Last edited:

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Welcome back! I hope you're doing well and getting back into the normal swing of things. I know all about spine issues if you ever want to chat!

- L4-5, L5-s1 Laminectomy
- L4-5, L5-s1 Fusion
- C5-6, C6-7 Fusion
- C4-5 Foraminotomy & Laminectomy
- C7-T1 Fusion
- C4-5 Fused From Ankylosing Spondylitis
- L2-3 Microdiscectomy
- As I listed above, I have Ankylosing Spondylitis. It's an auto immune disease that is an arthritis/inflammatory disease. It causes arthritis and fusions of the spine and and other joints of the body.

Damn bro I never knew that about you that sounds bad and is amazing what you have accomplished with having that, we will definitely have to chat I'm fresh out of the hospital almost 2 weeks out now

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Welcome back. I remember you from way back on the boards.

Thanks bro, ya I've been around the block a few times lol I remember the original Muscle Mayhem Forums days. Seems like you are a little newer on this board, it's a great board with some great guys full of knowledge.