©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Have a question about a test situation

Backpump

Feb 19, 2020
Hey everyone. This is my first post and decided to register because of a problem I am going through. So I'm a 31 year old male that has been taking sarms on and off for a while. Recently I bought a couple of sarms from a friend of mine that I always buy from. I picked up ostarine, serabol, and a new product that I thought was a sarm.
2 weeks in and I become fatigued, anxious, I'm getting back pumps like crazy, my libido is non existent, my Outlook on life felt bleak. But I gained a shit load of weight in muscle. I went from 187 to 210 in the blink of an eye.
Now this new product has 25mg of halodrol 20mg of mentabolan 20mg of trenevar and 10mg of dmz.
Every one of those I have taken and never had any adverse effects. But feeling like something was off I go to the doctor and get blood work. Here are the results of what was basically off.

Test was at an 8.
Free test was at 2.3
My ast is at 93
My alt is at a whopping 301

My doctor couldn't believe the numbers and started asking me if I was taking anything that would effect those numbers. Me never having an adverse effect to any sarm didn't even think of the new product I was taking.
So he puts me on 200mg of test cyp every 2 weeks.
I get to digging and find that this product actually has tren in pill form merged into said product.
The tren killed my test and caused my extremely high liver count.

My question is how do I get my liver count back down safely, should I continue the trt for the next 6 to 8 weeks, retest and if all is well come off? I can only assume once my body realizes the tren is gone It will try and create test again, but with the trt will I have to restart my nuts?

I've never done any type of steroid in my life and figured sarms were the safer way. I was completely wrong. Here I am sitting with the rope dick, my hormones all screwed up just wanting to get everything right. I messed up bad.
I hope I don't get roasted too bad.

Thanks for the help!

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Sarms are harder on your body then pretty much any steroid, they are very toxic. Your Test levels could have been lower than the normal ranges easily from the other Sarms. You're at the age where your test level is going to start decreasing so you might just want to stay on the trt. But if you didn't want to do that you could do a PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) you can search the board and find some different PCT's. Are you taking the injections yourself or does the Dr. give them to you? There is a product that is sponsored on the board that is better than anything to recover you liver and substantially drop your numbers but you will need to inject it, it's made by Synthetek and is called Synthergine and I believe it cost around $60 before shipping cost, I highly recommend it as will a lot guys.

Backpump

Feb 19, 2020
The doctor gave me my first shot yesterday, though my wife is a rn so I would just have her give me the shots from here on out. Right now they gave me a 2 inch needle but goddamn does that needle hurt in my ass. Is there a smaller needle I can go with? Also should I just keep it in the glutes or should I try the shoulder/leg. Literally felt like a knot was in my right glute for a couple of hours.

I'll definitely look into that product. Thank you!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Hey everyone. This is my first post and decided to register because of a problem I am going through. So I'm a 31 year old male that has been taking sarms on and off for a while. Recently I bought a couple of sarms from a friend of mine that I always buy from. I picked up ostarine, serabol, and a new product that I thought was a sarm.
2 weeks in and I become fatigued, anxious, I'm getting back pumps like crazy, my libido is non existent, my Outlook on life felt bleak. But I gained a shit load of weight in muscle. I went from 187 to 210 in the blink of an eye.
Now this new product has 25mg of halodrol 20mg of mentabolan 20mg of trenevar and 10mg of dmz.
Every one of those I have taken and never had any adverse effects. But feeling like something was off I go to the doctor and get blood work. Here are the results of what was basically off.

Test was at an 8.
Free test was at 2.3
My ast is at 93
My alt is at a whopping 301

My doctor couldn't believe the numbers and started asking me if I was taking anything that would effect those numbers. Me never having an adverse effect to any sarm didn't even think of the new product I was taking.
So he puts me on 200mg of test cyp every 2 weeks.
I get to digging and find that this product actually has tren in pill form merged into said product.
The tren killed my test and caused my extremely high liver count.

My question is how do I get my liver count back down safely, should I continue the trt for the next 6 to 8 weeks, retest and if all is well come off? I can only assume once my body realizes the tren is gone It will try and create test again, but with the trt will I have to restart my nuts?

I've never done any type of steroid in my life and figured sarms were the safer way. I was completely wrong. Here I am sitting with the rope dick, my hormones all screwed up just wanting to get everything right. I messed up bad.
I hope I don't get roasted too bad.

Thanks for the help!

You didn't think to google any of these ingredients that you know nothing about? C'mon man, you have to be your own advocate when it comes to knowledge and health. You took a product containing 4 very strong pro-hormones. I'm not surprised you started to become toxic using that. What dosage were you using? Testosterone and steroids in general have always been much less toxic than pro-hormones. PH's are meant to be used for very short periods and not stacked together like that. Definitely cease using that product!!

Backpump

Feb 19, 2020
See on the bottle it doesn't have a list of ingredients. Literally just says halodrol mentabolan trenavar and dmz. But serving size was 2 pills a day.
So I couldn't really see what the exact ingredients were. I basically was trusting my friend.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
See on the bottle it doesn't have a list of ingredients. Literally just says halodrol mentabolan trenavar and dmz. But serving size was 2 pills a day.
So I couldn't really see what the exact ingredients were. I basically was trusting my friend.

Those are the ingredients. If you were to google each one of those names, they would all come up as pro-hormones and so would links to side effects. Use the web!

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
The doctor gave me my first shot yesterday, though my wife is a rn so I would just have her give me the shots from here on out. Right now they gave me a 2 inch needle but goddamn does that needle hurt in my ass. Is there a smaller needle I can go with? Also should I just keep it in the glutes or should I try the shoulder/leg. Literally felt like a knot was in my right glute for a couple of hours.

I'll definitely look into that product. Thank you!

Look on the wrapper of the syringe and see what gauge the needle is, I recommend 23g 1.5" The first shots you ever take seem to be some of the worst hurting lol