©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lycan Venom's Bi's & Tri's Syntherol Log

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Last nights pins went good. Damn tattoos and body fat hide the veins, so I just go based of feeling. Funny how you can feel when you nick one. Muscles stretching out more and soreness/stiffness. The cold weather 50°s does not help.

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
Sounding pretty good so far lycan.I've been contemplating trying synthol in my delts&calves but just like you were at first,I'm hesitant&nervous about starting.looks like your getting some damn good results so far bro.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Wrapped up the 30 days and still have a few bottles left over. Plan to diet and shed about 20lbs down to 180 and hopefully will be at a low enough BF% where I am content with my looks.

So I went from 17" to 19 5/8" or 19 3/4" for a total gain of 2 3/4". Only issue for me is the stretched out feeling (over extension) of my arms to chest/shoulder. It does prevent me from having full range of motion. I think in time it will come back but now it is just a waiting game.

I do plan to do it again in the summer and will log again. Maybe I will do more pictures when Im in better condition and not ashamed of my pudge and bacne.

Last edited:

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
The last picture does not do me or syntherol justice, I appologize for my conditioning. However the size increase speaks for itself, and I have changed my diet and exercise routines. Will repost in a while to see if I maintain it or loose some. Do plan to run it again in a few months with the extra bottles I have because I did not hit every tricep head. So thank you again Synthetek.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Wrapped up the 30 days and still have a few bottles left over. Plan to diet and shed about 20lbs down to 180 and hopefully will be at a low enough BF% where I am content with my looks.

So I went from 17" to 19 5/8" or 19 3/4" for a total gain of 2 3/4". Only issue for me is the stretched out feeling (over extension) of my arms to chest/shoulder. It does prevent me from having full range of motion. I think in time it will come back but now it is just a waiting game.

I do plan to do it again in the summer and will log again. Maybe I will do more pictures when Im in better condition and not ashamed of my pudge and bacne.

I would not have thought you would have gotten that much size when you started this log....thanks for logging it ....It has changed my opinion and thats always a good thing it means I've learned something new.....

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
And never be ashamed of your current condition......Your intentionally improving yourself if thats not good enough for.people then fuck em there opinion isn't the ones that matter anyway

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Yeah I was suprised at the amount I stretched out as well. I can't lie I have the bug now. I plan on doing it again with the left over bottles in a few more weeks. Just waiting to place an order for some gear.

Thanks for the comments, I appreciate it. I'm just bloated with bad food choices lmfao. Sitting at around 200-210 and planning to drop to about 190. Goal is 180 with at most 10% BF. Lots of hard training and super strict dieting ahead.

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
im trying to prep to compete this summer. my only issue is not being lean and cut enough for contest. im very lean now, but my chest and quads need more size to be symmetric. i just dont want to get the size without be able to lean it up enough. i dont see how u can cut up oil when its not muscle. plus im scared to look like a balloon animal.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Well the oil is deep in the muscle stretching it out. The oil is not on the outside like a ball/lump. So with that in mind, leaning out stays the same and if anything the oil helps with lypolysis at the injection site. I was just fucking bloated in the last picture from estrogen, diet and weather.

I was afraid of the idiot ballom animal thing myself but after researching and not finding shit besides shity logs, I said fuck it and I'll be an experiment animal. Tried to do a decent log and would have done more pics but im like a bitch and self conscious about my body smh. Being a fulltime dad of 4, student and working odd jobs, my doet and training have not been consistent and I am sure the last 2 cycles of UGL were bunk or weak as fuck because I did not gain shit except bloat and fat. Screwed up my blood levels because I thought I was running decent gear.

Back to the logging and your post though...

I think you would okay in the chest area as it is your upper chest and it does not require a lot at all but be careful to not use to much and get lumps. As for the quads, I am not sure but I would be hating life walking around and im sure it would require a lot of oil.

Maybe we shoukd ask Big A to chime in. Would love to hear from him.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Great log to fallow man
I want to see that tape at 21"
Time to get some peptides in the body with your current oils.
You look great man
Keep it coming

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Going to start round 2 of the Syntherol logging this week. I can say honestly that it was a very positive experience overall. The fat burning Big A talked about really did happen. The last pictures my arms had more fat than they do now. Over the past few months my arms have become more defined and that is without working out or dieting! I fucked up my rotator cuff which took me out of the game physically and mentally. However I just started back up about 2 weeks and even though I thought my arms shrunk, once working out again they just fucking blew up with amazing pumps and my bi's and tri's are more defined at the peaks than they were prior to using syntherol.

I was scared shitless to do it but i did it and i habe no regrets. I am confident going into this a 2nd time around and expect to break the 20" circumference but nit haopy because then I need my calves to match haha.

So stay tuned for before, during and after pictures along with rants or details daily or at least weekly.

Thanks again Synthetek, Anasci and Big A. I am very happy with the outcome.

J4CKT

AnaSCI VET
Feb 1, 2010
im trying to prep to compete this summer. my only issue is not being lean and cut enough for contest. im very lean now, but my chest and quads need more size to be symmetric. i just dont want to get the size without be able to lean it up enough. i dont see how u can cut up oil when its not muscle. plus im scared to look like a balloon animal.

It's not like the oil is what gives added size forever...it is what gives
you the initial size to help stretch the muscle fascia. It is metabolized
very quickly. If your training, diet, rest and supplementation are not
on point Syntherol is very temporary.

There is another member here that actually did MRI that showed his arm
had no oil sitting there and he had used Syntherol multiple times.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Got caught up with life and had to put the 2nd round on hold. I should be able to start this weekend.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Just curious how much of your ending size have you kept till now . Did it seem real dependent on workout and diet or did it seem that just the oil stretching the muscle gave a somewhat permanent size gain?

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Currently Im at 18.5" and thats with not working out as usual during the logging and after due to my rotator cuff tear. So i gained and kept 1.5" out of the almost 3" initially. I seriously can not say if it was just the stretching it out or working out. Guess this second time around we will be able to possibly make a determination as I intemd to kill it working out as my shoulder is almost back to normal. Had to order a big box of syringes and just waiting on them to come in.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
I am too. Just wanted to wait a few days to get my last super hard arm day in before begenning. Rotator cuff is holding up and full strength is back! So when I start, ill go a little easier as Im afraid if fucking shit up... but maybe I should ask big A questions related to this in his thread!

2nd round coming very soon!