©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anyone order from ********

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
NO TALKING ABOUT SOURCES ON THE BOARD!!!!!! only in the special members section pal :sniper:

Last edited by a moderator:

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
NO TALKING ABOUT SOURCES ON THE BOARD!!!!!![/QUOTE]

HOLY SHIT man......lmao, but I'm serious! You can't be posting sources like that on here. I don't know how many times I have to tell you this. Just because you bought some list for sources does not mean that you can openly talk about the shit on the board. You're killing me man. Am I the only mod working or something, because I am sick of correcting this BS.

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
jsjs24 said:
NO TALKING ABOUT SOURCES ON THE BOARD!!!!!!
[/QUOTE]Am I the only mod working or something, because I am sick of correcting this BS.[/QUOTE]

We're following your lead. J/K
Good catch.

I've read this somewhere, but I can't remember where or who wrote it or I would definately give them credit. They seem like they would make very good Basic Board Rules. What do you all think?

Basic Board Rules!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Absolutely no source posting. This includes asking for sources in the open forums or posting about them in the open forums.

Obtain permission from an Administrator or Moderator prior to posting about a scammer on the open forums.

Absolutely no flamming. This includes flamming of other discussion boards as well as other members.

Absolutely no recreational drug posting in the open forums!

No advertising unless permitted by the administrators.

Do not send any unsolicited private messages or e-mails to any member.

Should any questions or issues arise, contact an Administrator or Moderator via private message or e-mail. We will try to respond to you in a timely manner.

Owner Armani1072.com

Last edited:

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Well said DR. Also guys, I was not mad at ANYONE.......just couldn't believe some of the shit posted the last few days.