©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

For guys scripted for test with insurance not paying..

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
No link these were words from my doctors mouth. I guess insurance companies don't think low testosterone is a problem.

Yep they consider it a cosmetic.. You don't need it its not a necessity.. I use to be able to have my Dr. write a letter to my insurance company but no more.. I was pissed for months I use to call my insurance company and ask to speak to the Dr. they have on staff and explain to me why I can't have my meds.. Of course they don't have Drs. on staff and they let me sit on hold for hrs but I would still call them everyday.. A battle I could not win but I played games with them for months. It made me feel better

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Will update tomorrow..if i cant get a script renewel for super low test i may make the news.. news cant blame roid rage at 13 weeks clean..lol.

How is test cosmetic ? Ins can lick me if i hear that.

Sh00t how much was startup fees for your deal?.

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
Shit, sorry IB, didnt see this untill now. To answer your question,
No start up fee, just had the dr office fax them the script and that was it.
My family doc writes the script

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Just filled a test cyp script at cvs. Insurance will not cover take home injects.
Total bullshit. Thats ok though as I used the current goodrx coupon.
$41.87 otd at cvs for 200x10ml watson... T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Just filled a test cyp script at cvs. Insurance will not cover take home injects.
Total bullshit. Thats ok though as I used the current goodrx coupon.
$41.87 otd at cvs for 200x10ml watson... T

No shit? I will see on monday if pharmacist survives my visit... im serious and now i HAVE to buy insurance at 320$ a month!! Movin to italy for free insurace..

Great deal sh00t!! Cool..

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
OK snaffu with my states gotta have ins crap.. so NOW I paid no insurance 43.65 walgreen Watson. 200 cyp made in Portugal for Watson in California.. will send receipt in for refund.