©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

donation

travis

Mar 10, 2005
Im new to this computer stuff so bear with me. On the right hand side of a post is has "points" and "donate". can someone tell me what that stuff is all about.

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
you get points for all the posts you make, if you look at the mods who are smart with all the experience there posts are huge and so are thery points, and you can change your name and shit at the store...this consequently is where allmy points go

travis

Mar 10, 2005
So the more posts the more points. And the cool shit from the store is all of the pics and stuff that i see the guys using by the username?

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
nah the pics you can do for free is called a avatar...see how i have a little title undermy name, and like a shading behing my name and shit thats what you can change... just fuck around with it bro its jusa machine if worse comes to worse shut the bitch off and start over again

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
i think this board is prolly the best on the net especially with all the fun shit ya can do lol