©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

RIP Turbobusa!

DNP-Direct

Jun 1, 2013
I can't believe this, he was a such a great guy. RIP brother, you and your family are in my prayers.

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
i was shocked to hear and had love for the bro, i cant believe the entire situation with him and his wife. i lost my father when i was 14yrs old, i couldn't even imagine loosing my mother also. his poor kids. he was a great man and great part of the community and helped me personally in many ways that i can never repay. im here if needed in any way i can help. this is fuckin crazy. life is soo unfair

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Make no mistake, there is and will only be one turbo. He will forever be in my memory as someone who's kindess and compassion can not be compared.

Hawk

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Very sad news, and may this great man RIP with his family, friends, and the Iron Gods. He was a cool guy to chat with on here, and i'll miss him. I can't believe i'm reading this, kind of at a loss for words:(

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I have been thinking about him a lot,especially today. I miss him!

Last edited:

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
R.I.P. to one of my best advisors.

As anyone can see I've been part of the Anasci family but always limited post; however, built great relationships and keep personal contact with many helping me on here.

Thanks for all my life coaching TurboBusa. Bless your family in our prayers!

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
Very sad to see this. God bless him and his loved ones. Been busy with work and fam lately. I finally check in and see this. Words escape me. R.I.P turbo.