©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

how old were you when you lost your virginity

Friggemall

Dec 19, 2003
I never lost it. I know who has it, wonder if I should aske her for it back?

16, but I was actually 8 the first time, she was in 8th grade however old that is, but never had the big O, cause there was nutting there to bust. Never had the opportunity after that until I wa 16. Oh and that 8th grader was the butt ugle too, but she was a neighbor and she was teaching me stuff and I was liking it.

felixdakatt

Jan 15, 2004
14? 13? Damn... yall were some horny lil kids. I was too busy playing football and trying to get straight A's to get any tang that young. I lost mine at 18, 2 months into my senior year in high school. My girlfriend was 15 at the time, and had already been around the block about 50 times. I think I lasted about .03 seconds.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
I was 16 she was 15. After that we did it ~3 times a day during the summer. Crazy ass summer. Wait that was last summer.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
April 6, I was 16 watching Spaceballs on cable. I was done before it started and I remember asking her, get this, "was it good for you?"

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I certainly can't follow up on 8, 13, 14... LOL I was 17 almost 18. My parents were religion nazi's and I had no freedom or I could've been getting it maybe at 15/16. Didn't even have my first drink until then either!!

Made up for the women and alcohol for all the years after... =)

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well I was 13 when I lost mine.....My parents had my older cousin babysit one Saturday nite....I'm thinking she was 17-18 maybe.....She started rubbing my dick and pooof...My first hard-on....She popped me in her mouth,dropped her clothes off and she was ridding me like a Kentucky Thorobreed...True story....It was downhill ever sense...

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
Lets see... First time I made out with a girl I was 6 years old on my parents hoop-d!!! When I was 11, I had a 16 year old say she would have sex with me but man, she was a fuckin whore. Said she wanted to teach me!

Then I was 12 and sucked my first titties. They were small at the time but now they are DD 34! I've sucked em' since they grew too :). Very, very nice.

First time I had sex was a few days after I turned 15. It was the first time I actually kicked it with this girl and we ended up fucking on my friends bed. I was fucking her for 10 minutes but I never came. She said she was hurting, but I know, she was so damn loose she couldnt feel it! Of coarse, I was still happy but losing my virginity was never something special to me!

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
old thread, might as well input...
I was 12..fucked a girl by lie'in saying I was 14...those Ghetto girls are nothing but neighborhood hoes~!
at 15, I turned a virgin into the neighborhood nympho, me and my bro's running trains all night...dam them good 'ol days
~Pimp for Life~
L~H

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
True story. I was 19. I was very shy in school and girls didn't talk to me. She was the base whore (military installation).
I married her. She divorced me 2 years later. She said I wasn't good enough for her.