©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

how old were you when you lost your virginity

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
DragonRider said:
True story. I was 19. I was very shy in school and girls didn't talk to me. She was the base whore (military installation).
I married her. She divorced me 2 years later. She said I wasn't good enough for her.

Must have hurt...

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Severe said:
Must have hurt...
Very much so. We had a daughter that I missed seeing grow up because we were both in the military and stationed at different places.

When I was 27 I met my current wife. We've been together 20 years.

My ex is 47 and she hasn't been in a long term relationship until now. She is living with a nice guy who recently got divorced.

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
Well I hope the best for both of you, although her divorcing you because she thought she was too good for you was pretty cruel... How did you guys keep in touch through all those years though? And have you seen your daughter lately?

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
i was 14 and she was my summer time girl friend ( u know ,she was to cool for me at school but she was always super sweet to me while we was alone. BITCH) anyways on the couch and she had put it in and it took me a sec to realize what she had just did..... it lasted about 30 sec.

panasonicbike

Nov 2, 2005
15. This black guy I used to work with said that when he was 9 he had a threesome with a 10 year old girl and his best friend who was also 9.