©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gear dosage = Gains made?

hardtimes101

Mar 14, 2013
Also look at it this way. Had I been eating ten years ago the macros that I eat today I would be putting in unwanted fat because I would not have built up enough muscle tissue to need the calories or to burn them. Everything in this game is a long term goal. Think of it as a marathon not a 100 meter dash. A good friend of mine told me when I first started bodybuilding that nothing comes fast that you are always inching along. Boy he was right ;)

tell that to Phil heath, mother f*ucker I met him right after he turned pro, now I wana say 6-7 years later he is Mr O and I'm just above average:banghead:

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
everybody is different and will respond different to different doses, and different drugs.. hard to answer your question..

warrenboy

Feb 3, 2014
OK, RB your question appears to be genuine and reminds me of the kind of questions I would often ask early on being curious as well. But before I do one caveat, when you ask these things just remember that senior board members and admin are always going to look out for you and your health. They will always encourage hard work over short cuts. That being said, I am going to give my own personal experience and opinions on the matter...however this is NOT advice.

1. Not everyone responds the same which is true, but all things being equal,"the more you take, the more you grow".

2. "The more you take, the more you risk". Your health, finances, marriage etc..

3.It takes YEARS to get huge! Pro's are 20+ years in the making regardless of the amount of gear they take. And no one gains 20lbs and loses bodyfat in any one cycle no matter a year...that is bullshit. if it were true every juice monkey at the gym would be 240lbs with ripped abs. If you can gain 10-15 lbs in a year you are doing great!

4. Find the top of the Bell Curve. There is a point of diminishing returns. I mean that 1000mg of T does not equal twice the results of 500mg. So, experienced bbers look for the "sweet spot". They find the amount that gives them the best results without sides and emptying their wallet.

5. Accept your potential. Too many people do not know themselves or their limits. I am surrounded and this is no lie with at least 1/2 dozen guys who want to go pro. And none of them ever will be. It's all right to dream but be real and your cycles should reflect that reality. See, that dude in my avi, that's me about 7 months ago. That guy will never go pro but he has done two local shows and won three classes. He is now into powerlifting and will never set a record, but so far he has one second place metal locally. So, don't limit yourself, but every smart vet knows who he is and just how far he can go and uses that to set the boundaries of his Rx use, gym time and diet.

Hope that helps,
Hawk

Thanks for sharing important aspects...

Please tell me how much dosage dont effect marriage....