©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Arcade Machines

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Anyone know anything about them?! One of the machines in my game room has stopped working and when running the diagnostics when turning on the system it reads a bad rom uj22...I cannot find anyone local that fixes arcade machines any longer, or I get told that they don't carry parts for machines that old, so may have to try and attempt it myself?!

It's the Mortal Kombat II upright arcade machine...Anyone have experience with these?!

**Machine is fixed...Thanks to those that gave advise...Pics are posted on page 3 of the thread...Post up pics if you have a game room in your house!

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Can't really help but I played a lot of Mortal Kombat and Pacman back in the day. Wish I could help.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Can't really help but I played a lot of Mortal Kombat and Pacman back in the day. Wish I could help.

Yeah in my game room I have the MK II, Tekken Tag, Marvel vs Capcom, NFL Blitz, NBA Showtime, MLB World Series and Arcade Legends with 85 games in it...If you are going to have a good game room, you gotta have the arcade systems:cool::D

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
maybe a blown fuse maybe?...I'd pop the circuit board out and look for something toasted

Yeah, I'm checking out arcade repair videos online to see if I will be able to just do it myself.....

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Yeah in my game room I have the MK II, Tekken Tag, Marvel vs Capcom, NFL Blitz, NBA Showtime, MLB World Series and Arcade Legends with 85 games in it...If you are going to have a good game room, you gotta have the arcade systems:cool::D

That is bad ass! I miss playing Mrs Pacman in the mall on Saturdays!:D

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
My dad had an arcade when i was young so i was the cool kid for a while. I had the keys and would take my buddies with me and hook them up.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013

pics?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Damn bro you're game room is top of the line. I bet you host all the time.

Always...Wife loves to have all the family functions at the house!

I have the 65" tv in there (a small movie library with about 1000 dvds, computer hooked up to the tv, surround sound hooked up to everything, PS3, WII, XBOX360, PS4 - have the WII-U too but it's white so couldn't put it in there, lol)...Have a Foosball table, 7' pool table with blue felt, frig, mini-bar and some extra weight equipment down there (full weight room is on a separate floor)...The whole nine yards!

The house is the retreat, so you have to make sure you have EVERYTHING there for whenever you want...Even have a tanning bed in the master bathroom:cool::D

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Always...Wife loves to have all the family functions at the house!

I have the 65" tv in there (a small movie library with about 1000 dvds, computer hooked up to the tv, surround sound hooked up to everything, PS3, WII, XBOX360, PS4 - have the WII-U too but it's white so couldn't put it in there, lol)...Have a Foosball table, 7' pool table with blue felt, frig, mini-bar and some extra weight equipment down there (full weight room is on a separate floor)...The whole nine yards!

The house is the retreat, so you have to make sure you have EVERYTHING there for whenever you want...Even have a tanning bed in the master bathroom:cool::D
I knew there was a weight room somewhere in that house! Lol. How big is your house?