©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ufo sightings.. Do you believe in them.?

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
hahaha unless Bigfoot is an alien who just likes to go for long walks through earths beautiful forrests...then when people see him he disappears by teleporting back into his cloaked space ship and flies away! lol

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
How bout all the retards that believed in the loc ness monster. Then they finally found out it was a hoax.

Ooh, and they still have not found a Big foot either.

You forgot about the mermaid. I can't believe they made a tv show about a fake mermaid.:confused:

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
The TV show that really pisses me off is that Ancient Aliens bullshit. Those guys are the stupidest assholes I've ever seen. All they do is ask questions in a provocative manner.

And the whole premise that humans couldn't have built any of the great monuments that we have without the help of aliens and advanced technology is completely denigrating to those cultures. It's one of the most insulting and offensive assertions you could make about cultures that achieved so much at a time when other cultures all over the world were still practically cavemen. The Egyptians, Mayans and the rest of these great ancient cultures didn't need the help of aliens and advanced technologies to complete these incredible works. They only needed the 2 thing that humans have in spades, intelligence and ambition. The history channel needs to stop impugning these cultures and their achievements. Those weirdos and their moronic crackpot theories already have too much of an audience as it is without giving them the credibility that comes with a nationally televised show on the History channel.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
ya the pyramids were built by people who wrote in pictures and didn't even have forged tools....riiiiight

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
The TV show that really pisses me off is that Ancient Aliens bullshit. Those guys are the stupidest assholes I've ever seen. All they do is ask questions in a provocative manner.

And the whole premise that humans couldn't have built any of the great monuments that we have without the help of aliens and advanced technology is completely denigrating to those cultures. It's one of the most insulting and offensive assertions you could make about cultures that achieved so much at a time when other cultures all over the world were still practically cavemen. The Egyptians, Mayans and the rest of these great ancient cultures didn't need the help of aliens and advanced technologies to complete these incredible works. They only needed the 2 thing that humans have in spades, intelligence and ambition. The history channel needs to stop impugning these cultures and their achievements. Those weirdos and their moronic crackpot theories already have too much of an audience as it is without giving them the credibility that comes with a nationally televised show on the History channel.

Are those the guys with the really bizarreo hairdos?

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
As Karl Sagan said, the absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
I think that God is an alien. He dropped us off here.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Me and my dad saw 3 or it could have been one with 3 lights. Anyway I was very young around 83 or so. It was clear that it wasn't a plane. The speed of it or them was unreal. It stopped just as fast as it was flying. Set there for around 2 minutes and left so fast it was hard to keep eye contact on it. It looked just like the first pic posted here but had 3 lights but the same shape. My dad thought it was 3 flying together. But who knows it could have been government.

Last edited:

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
I_Want_to_Believe_poster_2.jpg

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
the great pyramid was the tallest structure on earth until the Eiffel Tower...If they were so smart why did they stop building them? Did all the smart people die off? or did they never build them in the first place, they just wrote down in crude drawings saying they did? what is more logical??

been up all night, forgive my ramblings

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
I think the building of Coral Castle is an equally amazing achievement. The only thing the builder would say is that he learned the secrets of the ancient Egyptians and how they constructed the pyramids.

Most believe it was discovering and mastering anti-gravity to move objects.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
I think the building of Coral Castle is an equally amazing achievement. The only thing the builder would say is that he learned the secrets of the ancient Egyptians and how they constructed the pyramids.

Most believe it was discovering and mastering anti-gravity to move objects.
Labor was cheap. They used slaves.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
labor is still cheap...we can put a man on the moon but have no idea how in the hell the great pyramids were built...we can't replicate the process...there are theories but that's it