©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Arcade Machines

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I wish I could help. However, keep doing some research. Retro arcade games like these are really in demand now. Due to the popularity, I'm sure there are some third party vendors out there that can help.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I wish I could help. However, keep doing some research. Retro arcade games like these are really in demand now. Due to the popularity, I'm sure there are some third party vendors out there that can help.

It's all set...I was able to google some videos and look at different things and got everything in order!

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
K1 that is a really nice set up!!

Phoe2006 love the Ms Pacman!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
K1 homo. I'm just kidding......sort of. :D

He was thinking about me last night...Not sure if I should be flattered or scared:eek::D

Phoe, I would love to get my hands on those two if they're in great condition and at a reasonable price...Should have asked what the person would have been willing to sell them for:)

Wife wants me to also look for a good pinball machine...Something "she" would like?! She wants a Willy Wonka one that she saw on youtube someone made but I've never seen any in production?!

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
He was thinking about me last night...Not sure if I should be flattered or scared:eek::D

Phoe, I would love to get my hands on those two if they're in great condition and at a reasonable price...Should have asked what the person would have been willing to sell them for:)

Wife wants me to also look for a good pinball machine...Something "she" would like?! She wants a Willy Wonka one that she saw on youtube someone made but I've never seen any in production?!

Haha !

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013

Nope not thinking of you like that just your bad ass arcade setup and saw these vintage games while we were out. And figured you'd like em. They were at a bar so don't think the owners would come off em that easy