©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Headaches

Willber

May 7, 2020
Started 3 IUs/day of somatropin, 30mg of anavar and 75mg/ED of test prop. And having headaches. Ran this a few months ago with no problems. BP is normal. Diet is good. Calorie restricted. Can’t seem to figure out what’s causing them, GH? Maybe

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Started 3 IUs/day of somatropin, 30mg of anavar and 75mg/ED of test prop. And having headaches. Ran this a few months ago with no problems. BP is normal. Diet is good. Calorie restricted. Can’t seem to figure out what’s causing them, GH? Maybe

Tough call. So many things can cause headaches. I don't see anything out of the ordinary in your cycle. Perhaps drop something for a few days and see what happens.

Willber

May 7, 2020
I dropped all of it and BP is back to normal. I’m gonna slowly start back with one thing at a time. I think the culprit may be the var

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
It's hard to tell but it's likely going to be the hgh or avar. Your bp may be ok but sometimes it's wise to add in certain things to help keep things in range whilst you blast. As example I use certain orals for a short time awhile back and started getting nose bleeds straightaway. I added in certain supps to help with blood pressure and arterial health and I used the same orals again and no nosebleeds. Plus the nosebleeds have happened other times as well so I know the supps made the difference. They have also lowered my bp whilst I blast so all in all they have been a smart move.

Although what you are doing is good too. Just try the avar and test and see how you are. Then add in 1iu hgh and then try 2iu. Or do the opposite and run the test and hgh and add in 10mg avar then 20mg etc.

The only thing that personally gives me headaches is hgh especially any brands that fill you up with water. How much water do you drink? Dehydration is a very common reason for headaches. I would recommend you drink a lot in between meals through the day. It will also help with your physique as well. Obviously if you are already doing that just discard my suggestion.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I dropped all of it and BP is back to normal. I’m gonna slowly start back with one thing at a time. I think the culprit may be the var

In your first post you said BP is normal and then in this post you "dropped all of it and BP is back to normal." So BP was elevated originally?

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
probably the anavar as I noticed 30mg+ I start to get headaches myself.