©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bitcoin

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Ok first my apologies for being an out of date asshole. I’m sure this is super easy for most everyone here. Those who know me here know I’ve been struggling for awhile with a brain injury from a MMA fight. Doesn’t excuse me being computer illiterate but I’m gonna stick with that as my excuse. Anyway I have never done this so please be easy on me. I know it’s a pain in someone’s ass to write it all out but PLEASE can someone explain to me how I transfer cash into bitcoins? Where I do this? Then how do I make a transfer with that? Seems to be the thing to do when ordering online stuff these days. Seriously please talk to me like I’m a child because I’m literally clueless. Thanks in advance.....AR

Oh I don’t think this is a taboo question but if it is you can always PM me. Thanks again

Creep

Dec 4, 2018
Don’t feel bad, I’ve never used and I don’t plan on it...I stay away from BTC only vendors

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Lots of info on here about bitcoin.
Run a search and you should be able to find what you're looking for.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Lots of info on here about bitcoin.
Run a search and you should be able to find what you're looking for.

Just like anything else, once you initially learn it and use it, then it will become much more easier to use and understand. Lots of tutorials out there if you just look around.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
There is loads of info all over the forum. I would also recommend you go on you-tube and search tutorials. If you have a phone you can use the cash app. So just google search tutorials on how to use the cash app to send bitcoin. These days most actions (even rare ones) are explained on the likes of you-tube. Just input key words into the search bar such as "send bitcoin cashapp tutorial".

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Bitcoin is finally making me happy and let's hope it continues to rise in value. It will probably tank in price after I post this :eek::D

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I sold all mine and I doubt I will touch it again apart from when ordering.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Well I was lucky enough this round not to have to use Bitcoin but you guys are all spot on. The more research I do the more I understand and trust the process. Thanks again......AR

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Guys its beyond easy!!!!!!!!! DM me and I'd be happy to tell you how to do it

Man I know everyone says that but everyone I’ve ask tells me to download a different app and blah blah blah. I think I now have about 50 different things downloaded and I haven’t figured one out yet. Lol Today I downloaded yet another one called mycelium and found a Bitcoin ATM like 15 minutes from my house. I’m gonna try that and see how it goes. I used MG a few weeks ago and the fuckers cancelled the transaction and I didn’t realize it for a week. Then I went to get my money back and it turned into a whole shit show to say the least. Never again. I gotta learn this Crypto sooner or later. If the above doesn’t work bro I will definitely be PMing you. Thanks

Itaraz

Aug 15, 2020
Make sure you transfer to a non traceable wallet like Wassabi or something before sending it to buy roids, look inti that