©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

12yr Loyal Member & friend of the forum "TheBrick"

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Guys, thank you! Everyone has been very supportive and just knowing you all care means a lot to me. Your moral support is all I need. I am looking forward to beating this and better days ahead!

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Guys, thank you! Everyone has been very supportive and just knowing you all care means a lot to me. Your moral support is all I need. I am looking forward to beating this and better days ahead!

Like I said before brick you really are an inspiration to us all..I mean really how the hell can anybody on here say "I dont feel like goin to the gym today" knowing what your dealing with and still slinging iron brother. I know theres been several days ive said fuck i dont feel like going to the gym then i think bricks goin thru chemo and still hits the gym i need to stop being a pussy and get this done.....so from me personally thanks for the motivation brother!

STEAK HELMET

Banned
Jan 14, 2007
IRONVILLE
God gives us bumps in the road to make us stronger. You will get through this...anything you need, I know you have tons of support here from all of us. DO NOT hesitate to ask!!!! I know as a man it is tough to ask for help, I recently swallowed my pride and asked for help. It didn't feel right inthe beginning, but after it was all said and done, it made me realize how helping other is so rewarding. I say this because the person that helped me was very happy to help and it brought them great happiness to help.