©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Name one otc supplement you use daily and why

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
apple cider vinegar, aloe vera juice,raw local hobarley grass/wheat grass powder rooibos tea,liquid acidophilus, spirulina tabs, chlorella tabs,hemp nuts,coconut oil are these supplements or whole foods? either way not a day goes by I dont have these

Used to always take 2Tbs organic apple cider vinegar with the mother. Definitel. something I plan on starting again. I also drink 64oz brewed green tea every day as well.

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
I take one 13 min shot in the morning fasted. Then another 30 min shot exactly 7 seconds before i sleep. :D

Jethro

Oct 1, 2020
Iodine for metabolism and thyroid health, protects from toxins and radiation, good for the brain and your mood.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I recently added in Innovapharm's Immune-1. It's a great product for general health, immunity and recovery. It's winter so vitamin d is essential for me. The added zinc is excellent for sleep and overall recovery etc. Then an array of useful ingredients which boost general immunity amongst others things.

Finephysique

Jul 6, 2017
Simple multi vitamin multi mineral for me.

Use lots of other supps on and off but just feel better with my multi vitamin.

davidg

Apr 26, 2021
Multivitamins and fish oil. I try to make sure everything is natural, and I take only the vitamins that I need after I have taken the tests. It's better than eating everything.