©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New member introduction

Jethro

Oct 1, 2020
I recently joined Anasci. Just wanted to introduce myself. Just started getting serious about my health recently at 36 years old ,really serious, not halfway jumping on and off the wagon like I did in the past. 5'10 haven't weighed myself because my girl threw out the scale I will post stats when I get them. I took a picture though am trying to upload it.Will ask some questions and start a training log. Thanks for reading.

Attachments

• 20201007_193428~2.jpg
    20201007_193428~2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 45

Jethro

Oct 1, 2020
I know my bf is really high compared to a bodybuilder or someone in good shape and I predict will take a year or longer to get where I want to be. But where I am now is after 4 months of eating clean and moderate exercise. I'd say my bf could be 30 %.

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
Considering the circumstances, I think you look pretty good. Just keep at it and the results will come. Btw, you're girlfriend threw out the scale, lol. Sounds like something a lot of women probably do.

Jethro

Oct 1, 2020
Thanks pitshack, Compared to the me 4 months ago I feel good about that picture. My women was used to being 135 and got upset about because she weighed 150 one time after training for a month. I'm starting to get here to believe that extra weight is probably water which I honestly believe. She slimmed up and got some muscle too.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Thanks pitshack, Compared to the me 4 months ago I feel good about that picture. My women was used to being 135 and got upset about because she weighed 150 one time after training for a month. I'm starting to get here to believe that extra weight is probably water which I honestly believe. She slimmed up and got some muscle too.

Keep doing your thing my friend. If you want it bad enough you will reach your goals. Keep us posted on your progress.

Jethro

Oct 1, 2020
I'm still on track. Last week I weighed 241 at night, tonight 238. I might wake up and be 237. I'm doing around 1 hour of cardio a day 6 days a week, and bodyweight compound exercises for strength training 4 days a week. Since I'm not doing a laborious job at this time I can handle these types of long workouts where I'm drinking my post workout shake halfway through and eating my post workout meal between my last sets.Sometimes they last 4 hours if I add my breaks in.

Jethro

Oct 1, 2020
After I thought about it I guess it would be called drinking my protein drink intra workout.
I woke up and weighed 235 this morning. So my weight fluctuates 3 pounds daily.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I recently joined Anasci. Just wanted to introduce myself. Just started getting serious about my health recently at 36 years old ,really serious, not halfway jumping on and off the wagon like I did in the past. 5'10 haven't weighed myself because my girl threw out the scale I will post stats when I get them. I took a picture though am trying to upload it.Will ask some questions and start a training log. Thanks for reading.

Welcome Jethro! Plenty to lean here and if you have any questions just ask :)

DrBeefcake777

Jul 30, 2020
DFW, Texas
Well first of all youre a big boy, so just leaning out youre gonna look great. I was naturally skinny my whole life, but not w abs though so I had to work to get close to 240ish at the same height of 5'10"

In 2.5-3 years went from 178-244 at my most and gained some fat and water too. Now its time to finally use HGH with my AAS and lean out like never before.

Im on TRT sp I didnt experience much muscle loss from quarantine, I just got fat.

You def have good arm genetics. Mine look ok but my entire family of men is twiggy thin armed guys, so its genetic. My praks are ok, but youre gonna be a force once you cut. If you gain more muscle too... Shit you may become a stud.

You look strong. I look stronger than I actually am if that makes sense. My only strength and technique I have over bigger guys is armwrestling. Im a decent puller with a good hook and side pressure is decent too

Jethro

Oct 1, 2020
Thanks. I arm wrestled some big guys in high school. Feels good to win. After a good match my forearm was so pumped up it felt like a stone.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Welcome to the forum. If you have any questions just ask away. I have been following your log.