©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Diaz vs McGregor 2 for UFC 200!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I hope McGregor works on that cardio...Don't want to see him gassed again?!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
McGregor will certainly have a better game plan this time around and a chance to actually prepare for Diaz but Diaz will have a fight camp under his belt this time. I think Conor will do better than the first fight but I think Diaz will still come out on top!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I can't wait! Should be a good fight. Connar better bring a full gas tank this time.

Same weight?

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
That should work fine for Diaz...that's the weight he normally fights at.

Well it's much better for Conner at that weight class. Moving up 2 weight classes was a big move. I think Diaz will wear him out again. What do you think?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I think CONNOR should have to defend his belt before fighting in another weight class again. I cant deny though another fight with DIAZ will be a great show.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Well it's much better for Conner at that weight class. Moving up 2 weight classes was a big move. I think Diaz will wear him out again. What do you think?

I think so to. You can't judge a Diaz fight because they've been punched in the face and are bleeding...that's just standard for those guys. I'm sure Connor will do his best to keep it on the feet! I think either way, standing or on the ground, Diaz will eventually get the better of him.

I think CONNOR should have to defend his belt before fighting in another weight class again. I cant deny though another fight with DIAZ will be a great show.

Yeah, I agree Alin. This is extremely unfair for the 145lb fighters. Frankie Edgar is pissed...he'll most likely fight Aldo now.

Dana is on a dangerous path! Fighters are already unhappy with the Reebok deal and now he's ignoring the rankings and contenders. The UFC is still the top of the food chain in MMA but if they keep screwing fighters over, Scott Coker, Bellator CEO and former CEO of Strikeforce, will have a grand opportunity to pull some top fighters to his organization!

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I think so to. You can't judge a Diaz fight because they've been punched in the face and are bleeding...that's just standard for those guys. I'm sure Connor will do his best to keep it on the feet! I think either way, standing or on the ground, Diaz will eventually get the better of him.

Yeah, I agree Alin. This is extremely unfair for the 145lb fighters. Frankie Edgar is pissed...he'll most likely fight Aldo now.

Dana is on a dangerous path! Fighters are already unhappy with the Reebok deal and now he's ignoring the rankings and contenders. The UFC is still the top of the food chain in MMA but if they keep screwing fighters over, Scott Coker, Bellator CEO and former CEO of Strikeforce, will have a grand opportunity to pull some top fighters to his organization!

Agreed there is a lot of scar tissue built up. I never saw Diaz in trouble. Win or loose I am really looking forward to seeing a rematch at 155 with a full training camp for both these guys

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Dana White: Conor McGregor was ‘obsessed' with Nate Diaz rematch at 170 pounds - MMA Fighting

What kills me about this story is the fact that McGregor is dictating to the UFC what weight he'll fight at...unbelievable! I hope Diaz kicks his ass again!!

Pretty interesting so these guys are fighting at 155 and Aldo vs Frankie for the interim 145 belt? Seems weird why are they doing an interim belt rather then just having Connar Release his belt? Maybe its to hype the next Connat fight at 145?

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Pretty interesting so these guys are fighting at 155 and Aldo vs Frankie for the interim 145 belt? Seems weird why are they doing an interim belt rather then just having Connar Release his belt? Maybe its to hype the next Connat fight at 145?

No, they're fighting again at 170lbs. Edgar and Aldo are fighting for the 145lb interim title.

Another article came out yesterday and stated that Diaz vs McGregor is the main event at UFC 200. What a crappy main event!

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
I just gotta give props to both Diaz brothers man. You know they both come out and throw what looks like slapping half ass punches and they just take such a toll on the opposing fighter. Not only that neither one looks like they even due cardio work, look gased all the time, but just never really get winded. I mean a few times here and there but for the most part these guys are just incredible athletes/fighters IMO. The best part of all I absolutely love their attitudes. Its them against the world and fuck everybody that gets in the way. Gotta love em....AR....