©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nick Trigili + Bostin Loyd talk EPO, Insulin and DNP

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Great video. No bullshit and lot's of info of what really bodybuilders really do. Loads of name come up. Refreshing to see.

Nick Trigili + Bostin Loyd talk EPO, Insulin and DNP - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:

Kindlife

Nov 5, 2017
I haven't seen this video yet but ive really been liking the content bostin has been comin out with this last year or so. Before that it was a bit crazy sometimes but i think he's matured a lot and learned a lot about what works and what dont. Plus he always seems strait forward about everything and dont bullshit ppl just to be liked.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Trigili teamed up with Phil V to make up this coaching deal. I think this Trigili is really well grounded and in touch with exactly what it takes. He's living in the real world and not talking about micro doses.

G-FLUX

Jul 27, 2017
Trigili teamed up with Phil V to make up this coaching deal. I think this Trigili is really well grounded and in touch with exactly what it takes. He's living in the real world and not talking about micro doses.

Couldnt agree more!

The one thing that people always give Boston shit for is calling people out...but they forget THATS HIS STYLE OF MARKETING. He's called out Dante Trudel, John Meadows, and guys that no one could ever get away with calling out because they're solid guys. But he did and its how he's branded his marketing strategy.

It may not be my way but you cant hate him for it.

I do like Phil and Nick putting out more content because all so much truth can be said on the boards when it can be anyone posting it.

Overall glad more people are talking! Seems to be more camaraderie lately

Durro

Jan 24, 2018
“The Truth” Boston I salute you!

He tells it like it is! Straight Up, that’s why I like the guy.

I’d take anything he’s got laying around he’s never going to use. He’s got a lot. Throw it my way! :wink: :wink:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
G-FLUX, do you know what happened to Phils 2017 prep when Matt did it? A couple guys here at my gym in NJ said it was pretty lame. Apparently Phil and Trigili are from close to me here. I'm asking because I have no idea. I know Matt was saying he looked incredible.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
How many of you guys picked up on the 100iu Humalog upon returning from the gym? I have already mentioned this and it can be found in my previous post records. Alex Agzerion, who was my prep coach at the time told me about a huge Pro BBer in Cali that did the same exact thing. Walking in the door after training he would pin 100iu fast acting Humalog and proceed to drink three frozen blocks of OJ after they melted. This guy didn't take in any protein, EAA's, BCAA, Whey.........nothing but OJ and then a pizza. Now I'm hearing it again. About a relatively smaller guy pounding on the flesh in a very short amount of time. I don't think they were talking about him doing anything other than carbs to offset as well?

I may be really diving off into the deep end but here we go.
Dan Duchaine spoke of a secondary channel steroids would take to enter cells at a gross saturation point, three grams comes to mind. Could there be a point that insulin REALLY starts working on a turbo charged level? All kidding aside, these pros are taking 100's of iu's of slin a day. But I guess the question is whats happening with such a over load? Does it shock and stretch the cells? Does the "shock and stretch" some how trip the cells into forming satalight cells to compensate for needing more room?

I don't want to start a bunch of talk about normal guys like us doing mad amounts of insulin. But I believe with zero doubt in my mind theres something going on at (X amounts insulin = cell synergy.

I've been meaning to bring this up but as you know it's been a little radio active lately. It also seams like what ever the hell I have to say about insulin is challenged across the board. That's fine with me and I should be challenged to prove my points. I just figured with all the low dosing talk and how "EVIL" insulin is when I start talking about doing HUGE amounts at one time this would set into motion the red fag and trip hazard crews...............

Last edited:

lntense

Donating Member
Jul 25, 2012
Thanks. Not sure why my link never came up.

I couldn't figure out the BB code for youtube either..

Trigili also had a pretty damn good physique, minus the gyno.

000215_770.jpg

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
How many of you guys picked up on the 100iu Humalog upon returning from the gym? I have already mentioned this and it can be found in my previous post records. Alex Agzerion, who was my prep coach at the time told me about a huge Pro BBer in Cali that did the same exact thing. Walking in the door after training he would pin 100iu fast acting Humalog and proceed to drink three frozen blocks of OJ after they melted. This guy didn't take in any protein, EAA's, BCAA, Whey.........nothing but OJ and then a pizza. Now I'm hearing it again. About a relatively smaller guy pounding on the flesh in a very short amount of time. I don't think they were talking about him doing anything other than carbs to offset as well?

I may be really diving off into the deep end but here we go.
Dan Duchaine spoke of a secondary channel steroids would take to enter cells at a gross saturation point, three grams comes to mind. Could there be a point that insulin REALLY starts working on a turbo charged level? All kidding aside, these pros are taking 100's of iu's of slin a day. But I guess the question is whats happening with such a over load? Does it shock and stretch the cells? Does the "shock and stretch" some how trip the cells into forming satalight cells to compensate for needing more room?

I don't want to start a bunch of talk about normal guys like us doing mad amounts of insulin. But I believe with zero doubt in my mind theres something going on at (X amounts insulin = cell synergy.

I've been meaning to bring this up but as you know it's been a little radio active lately. It also seams like what ever the hell I have to say about insulin is challenged across the board. That's fine with me and I should be challenged to prove my points. I just figured with all the low dosing talk and how "EVIL" insulin is when I start talking about doing HUGE amounts at one time this would set into motion the red fag and trip hazard crews...............

Rushing now but I personally believe taking 100iu humalog is simply stupid. There is no situation I think merits that usage. 100iu slin through the day I 100% understand why guys would do that and it could be fantastic for some. But 100iu humalog in one dose is just abuse gone crazy and there is no need. I think someone would get more from injecting large doses of slin through the day compared to that much in 1 go. Plus I am one who believes slin around training is superior for most compared to it being active all day long.

I can safely state I don't like lantus (unless the dose is very low) with carbs throughout the day. Lantus on keto is a different ball game though and I 100% see why it could be super effective. I can see why latnus with carbs could be super effective as well if ultimate growth was the goal. But unless someone is shooting large doses of hgh (I can't shoot even 2iu without severe fatigue) it's just asking for unnecessary fat gain (even on a super clean diet). This is coming from a naturally skinny guy with a fast metabolism as well. There is no right or wrong and it's not black-white but many grey areas in between but just a general statement. Obviously guys could use lantus with carbs with great effect but I personally think timed slin doses especially around training is superior when eating an carb enriched diet.

Usually I can just post the you-tube link and the video is embedded. I can only assume I copied it and never pasted it as even if the video doesn't show up there should be the link posted.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012

Trigili also had a pretty damn good physique, minus the gyno.

000215_770.jpg

He is creating a name for himself from all the recent videos. Looked great when he competed.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA

Great video. Phil V is very knowledgeable and I like him but he comes across a bit weird in the vids. Almost like he is desperate to prove is worth and over the top at times. Maybe it's just nerves and he will calm down in future vids. Nick is more chilled and natural.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
That was very interesting to watch. Taking EPO when using gear seems reckless to me. Surely there are other things that help with energy that aren't going to have your rbc's shoot up like that. I suppose staying away from the worst aas for red blood count would help but EPO doesn't even help build muscle. I would rather use GW50156 if I needed increased cardio and muscular endurance.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I just watched one of Nicks YT vids and he said he got sick of eating and for the little amount of money he was making it just didn't make senses any more. He said to this day he still doesn't like going out to dinner because he just hates to eat. Going back to coaching is all he's really good at and enjoys. He said he just punts the customers that ask too many questions and pester him. He said for the six months I coach them they will learn a life time of this. If they're agg, it's the high way for them...........lol