©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

lets talk about tren

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Strongest stuff out there as far as steroids go. It also has the most side effects from my experiences.
Its not for beginners and shouldnt be used for to long of a period at a time.

my tip is its not for you, not at this time.

duceswild

Apr 4, 2007
brooklyn
well i cant really say im inexpierenced with steriods this would be my 4 th cycle in 5 yrs my 1st being 8 weeks of sust 2nd sust and deca my third enethate and deca and now the tren for 6 weeks. i know i stated in another convo id go 8 weeks but i reconsidered. basiclly im trying to get an idea of were my gains should be. im in 4 1/2 weeks and so far ive maintained my muscle mass dropped about 2% in body fat and my strenght gas gone up about 20%. i keep my rep range high 8-10 and take a week out of the month to left heavy about 85%-90% of my max for 3-6 each set cardio 3 times per week 30min each. my diet isnt the greatest i cheat maybe once or twice a week and i take in 3 solid meals 1 meal replacement and 1 straight whey shake after the gym. supps consist of vit,glut,creatine,amino im 5'10 at 197lbs im def in the 8%-10% range body fat and thats during the cycle.so there it is:D

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
well shit I didnt know you were already running it.
Sounds like its working pretty good from your post....
How much you using and how often? what Kind of tren? ace?
Tren is probably my all time favorite (next to testosterone) But man it does have some side effects.

duceswild

Apr 4, 2007
brooklyn
Definetly Does All Though Theyve Been Genarally Mild Im Takin 75mg Eod Its The Aceatete Version From Bd. I Love It Im Gona Run It Again In 2 Months After Im Done With Some Prop Like You Said And See How That Works Out

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Dose looks good and the acetate is the best tren out there imo.
Deffinatley add the test! Dont up the dose of the tren, Once you add the prop youll be set.

duceswild

Apr 4, 2007
brooklyn
Ya I was goin with the prop at about 100mg eod with the tren. So I'm guessing that my gains are in line with what's expected on this stuff

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
It is an excelent compound. But be aware that a big dose could harm you. How much are you going to take?

duceswild

Apr 4, 2007
brooklyn
I'm gonna stick to the 75mg eod and either do the prop at 100mgs with it eod or go with sum cyp or enanthate any 500mg once a week don't know for sure but which ever adds up to less needles I'm goin for.

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
hey with the tren a how much mls would ya need for 8 weeks if your taking 75mg every 2 days

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Arnie said:
hey with the tren a how much mls would ya need for 8 weeks if your taking 75mg every 2 days

Just have to add it up.
If your tren is 75mg/ml you need about 30ml and take it 1ml eod.

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
nws thanks i ending up getting EQ since its my second cycle.. wanna get the lean mass, as i hear tren is some crazy shit .. ill wait for next cycle..