©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Time of injection/ingestion..

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I've heard the debates as to the 'best' time to inject/ingest anabolics. Some argue right before an event where aggression is desired could be an opportune time to throw some dbol down the ol' gullet or pin 100mg of Test Cyp. Some say it doesn't matter - long acting esters, steady blood concentrations - twice a week, AM or PM, it's all 'good'.

What's your opinion based on science, experience or both?

I have my opinions, but am always interested in others'...

TGR

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I've heard the debates as to the 'best' time to inject/ingest anabolics. Some argue right before an event where aggression is desired could be an opportune time to throw some dbol down the ol' gullet or pin 100mg of Test Cyp. Some say it doesn't matter - long acting esters, steady blood concentrations - twice a week, AM or PM, it's all 'good'.

TGR

I have wrote stuff on this in other thread but can't find it. In most cases it really doesn't matter what times you inj. I used to be a fan of injecting in the area I was working out but that doesn't matter either. Infact it is probably beter doing the opposite.

It is true from personal experience that if I inj when I wake up the next day I feel my most intense (short or long ester) so maybe using that would be good. But you probably work out 3-5 times weekly so they are likely to crossover.

Like I said it doesn't really matter but in a mental sense (and physical in some cases) it can mean lots. If you take 20mg of dbol 1 hour before a workout your gonna train harder and feel better. Thats why I always do that no matter what oral it is (1 hour before workout). I would space out all orals usually going on active life. Adrol is the only exception when I was doing 50mg I usually done it in one go just before the gym or 25/25 (am/pm). I have tried both methods and they were similar in results. But for any other oral I would always space out. Adrol does go against my logic as it is only active for about 16 hours so doing it in one go leaves approx 8 hours without any in your system.

As mentioned about active life is a good indication. If you take dbol it is gone from your system in about 8 hours. But if you are spacing them out then there is never really a best time to take them. Whats important to me is that I have them in my system throughout the day. So before my workouts, during my workouts and in recovery from my workouts.

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
times...

well I am by no means a proffesional to this game but have done about 8 cycs of all diff. kinds of stuff over the past 6-7 years and I would agree to a shot of something always gets me an extra boost but that may be mostly mental seeing that i love when im all juiced up and ready to go ya know.. orals I have never really had a boost of energy like such.. now scientifically with the length of esters as you stated i would imaging time isnt really to much of an issue but I always try to time everything I do perfectly so as to keep a steady and controlled amount in my body so it is constantly getting the chems.. it needs to progress.. thats my opinion anyway...have a good one...

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
well I am by no means a proffesional to this game but have done about 8 cycs of all diff. kinds of stuff over the past 6-7 years and I would agree to a shot of something always gets me an extra boost but that may be mostly mental seeing that i love when im all juiced up and ready to go ya know.. orals I have never really had a boost of energy like such.. now scientifically with the length of esters as you stated i would imaging time isnt really to much of an issue but I always try to time everything I do perfectly so as to keep a steady and controlled amount in my body so it is constantly getting the chems.. it needs to progress.. thats my opinion anyway...have a good one...

Good words. Thats exactly what I do and for the reasons you write.

As long as you have a steady flow of compounds in your sytem you are good to go. Thats why I try and time things like bsteelz puts.

Although if you look into half/active lives it may be interesting. I have done research but it can be a complex process and it is never an exact science (individual using, timing etc). Meaning when you hear about things being active for x amount of time really it may be much longer. Plus if its life is 10 days and your on 500mg (500/10) then you will be on 500 originally then approx 450, 400, 350 etc. That is the rate your body (liver) processes it. But then you have the amount of substance in your blood etc. I have been meaning to do more research into all the scientific processes involved when ingesting compounds. When I say the above I don't mean straightaway... thats why it is confusing. Because if I were to inject 500mg of test now (I have been off nearly all the year) then it will take many weeks for it to start having it's best effect. So by the time your in week 6 if you inject 500mg you will already have it in your system from the previous weeks so like I said it is not an exact science by any means. So probably best just ignoring this :) and just keeping it simple and spacing them out like originally mentioned! You could never get it completely right and blood plasma etc will never be steady but by having some structure you can only help matters.

It would be good if others could come in on this one (scientific reasons) as I only know the basics.

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

TGR

just be consitent and take same time each week so levels dont flucuate up and down.