©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nick Trigili + Bostin Loyd talk EPO, Insulin and DNP

G-FLUX

Jul 27, 2017
G-FLUX, do you know what happened to Phils 2017 prep when Matt did it? A couple guys here at my gym in NJ said it was pretty lame. Apparently Phil and Trigili are from close to me here. I'm asking because I have no idea. I know Matt was saying he looked incredible.

Not sure how I missed this sorry!

I do...but its not my place to say. Sorry brother!!!!

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I wouldn't think EPO would be that good for a bodybuilder. Ameen Alai played it up in one video like it was some sort of special secret but I doubt that to be true.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I just have never been a fan of EPO, unless you are an endurance athlete of sort. I think the risks outplay the benefits. I'm not opposed to talking about it, but anybody I've known who has used it, stated it didn't do much, or that they would not risk using it again....due to BP and iron going too high. That said, I wouldn't be close to stating how they used it at this point, as it's been many years. At most, I think it would just help somebody feel more 'pumped' throughout the day.

That said, each protocol is dependent on it's own dosage and context of how a compound is used, and I'm sure it will apply to EPO as well.

As a note, I have not watched the video, nor have I used EPO myself.