©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

min. time on growth for results

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
how long is a normal human growth hormone cycle(4 iu eod), 2 months,4 months more?

Last edited:

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
At least 6 months....4 months is going to be a waste. You would be better off spending that money on anabolics instead. Bump for input by pincrusher....he knows a fair bit about GH, aswell as chris1.

P

pincrusher

growth hormone is something that people should not even think about doing till they have reached a plateau with their gains that they cant seem to get past. it is just to expensive to get involved with before this time.
some people will use it to help burn fat but that has got to be the most expensive fat burner out there.
a typical run of growth hormone if using it to burn fat would be 2-3iu for at least 3 months on an ed basis. some people will run it 5 days on 2 off but the only thing you will accomplish with this is to save a few $$$ by stretching out the gh kit a few extra days. it should really be run ed for maximum effectiveness.

for muscle mass growth should be run at a minimum of 5-6iu ed for at least 3-4 months. it is also recommended to run insulin with it but unless you really know what you are doing with slin it can be very dangerous to the point of causing death!!!
some signs that your growth is legit would be a tingling all over your body, aching joints, numbness in your muscles especially arms & legs when sleeping or even your glutes if you sit on the shitter for more than a few minutes.
for a more pronounced affect from growth, you can also run it with igf. this would allow you to run a lower dosage of growth and still get the maximum benefits.

fatguy

Jul 11, 2005
I have been on jintropin and eq for two weeks and my strength hAS GONE WAY UP & I STARTED DECA MY JOINTS IN MY KNEES ARE KILLING BUT IVE HAD PREVIOUS KNEE PROBLEMS . IS THIS NORMAL & ANY SUGGESTIONS