©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

NEWB Help...

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
ya i def want to get stronger i just figured the extra muscle would A. make me look more lean and B. boost my metabolism i wasnt expecting to just wake up one day with 20 lbs of fat missing just hoped it would help and was just wondering if there was a perticular steroid that would be better but hey thanks for your input

P

pincrusher

from what i have read here you were at 20+% BF and got it down to 15% which really isnt that bad then took the summer off and only ate 1-2 meals per day(which would definately slow down your metabolism) and now you are bact to eatting better again and have gotten to 18%.
the real question is how do we set you up to break through your 15% barrier when you get back down to it?
although everywhere you go you will hear that steroids do not cause fat loss, the reality is that some of them have been shown to help burn some fat. the reason why people say they dont is because we want you to learn how to properly diet and not rely solely on steroids for making changes to your body.
here are some suggestions from me:
consume all your carbs during the day when you are very active and right before/after your workout. do not consume any carbs at any other time of day than this.
add more cardio into your workout program. 2x per day on non-workout days & once per day on workout days and do this all 7 days per week. 1 cardio session is prefered to be done first thing in the am on an empty stomach.
a cycle of test prop/tren/winny would help with cutting some fat. these are very well know to be used when cutting and will help ya to shed some pounds off.
when eatting your meals, consume all your protein source first before eatting carbs, also do not consume fats & carbs in the same meal together. only eat protein/good fats or protein/carbs together(taken from doggcrapp theories)
take a good OTC fat burner while trying to cut. there are plenty of good ones out there but make sure it had yohimbe hcl, gaurana, caffeine anhydrous, & if possible coleus forskohlii. clen may not be needed but if you want to use it, get it from a good source and alternate every 2 weeks between the clen & OTC fat burner

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
thats exsactly right on whats been going on and thanks on your info exsactly the type of responce i was looking for thanks a lot