©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Coached by Bleu Taylor

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I"M GTG!!!!! I'm going to return to training in two weeks. I will have a log detailing diet, training and "light" gear use. very light. I want to see how much I can get back off pure muscle memory before stepping on the gas. Can't wait. I'm building a plan at the moment. Diet is everything at this stage.

SOUR DIESEL

Mar 19, 2018
^^^green light ..SWEET!!!!!

..i think your approach to start "slow & sauce-free" first is going to serve you well & help prevent any potential setbacks

ladyMccormick

Jan 13, 2022
Such true words. Now that the scale has started pointing N my frame of mind is way better.

The answer to me growing turns out to be healthy fats guys. Macadamia nut oil, avocado nut oil. We added between 1 and two tbs to each me. This BT turns out to be one cool cat about diets. He systematically plugged in each carbs and fats one at a time to see what my body would respond to. To look at my diet you would think it's low carbs for a BBer.

I heard that avocado oil is very beneficial. I will apply what you wrote. Thank you. :headbang: