©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

It's time to get HUGE!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Things are really good. I am still waiting on my new apartment (taking ages) so I have been staying in my parents until I can move. I don't mind at all because I haven't seen them in ages and Flex loves running around the garden. I haven't unpacked anything and just take out ran*** bits I need from my suitcases. As I was resting my back tightened up a little but it feels fine now. I trained for the first time today and it was PULL and it felt great. Lot's of movements, limited volume and sensible intensity. I should be training legs tomorrow. My diet has been relaxed but not too bad. Basically the same meals but 1-2 bowls of cereal daily as well. From today I will be having 3 steak and rice meals daily. The rest will be clean foods and mainly yoghurt with fruit, eggs or meals such as home made chicken, veg & barley soup. I sent all my gear through the post the day before I left so I don't have it yet so will just restart when it comes. Things have been far :)o) from perfect but I am looking fairly lean and very full so I am in a good place to begin my plan.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have trained hard the last 4 days. I would have had today off but I am going to take the weekend off so figured I may as well hit it hard today (Friday). I have gone as heavy as possible but I am limited in my current gym. I also received my gear but totally forgot I have no slin pins left so just ordered some. I have to be careful with tren a so I start very low (10mg per day) so I can't use normal syringes to pin that dose. I will start at 10mg and move up approx 2mg daily until I get to 40mg and see how I am at that dose. I may go up to 50mg but no more than that. I just dosed 100mg test p yesterday and will do that eod until I get the slin pins then start dosing 50mg daily when I have them.

I am actually looking pretty good for me right now and I will sort out some new pics when I can. My diet has been very basic but good with some treats. My main aim for each day is always 3 steak and rice meals as I have posted earlier. All my other meals are rotated from the same ingredients but today I had something different. I do need to up my vegetable/fruit intake again but I usually add one to each steak meal in the form of either tomatoes, peppers, asparagus or spinach. In the past I would add a selection to each meal but now it's very often just steak and rice.

4 pieces of back bacon, 4 whole eggs, 2 pieces of tiger bread toasted with organic butter and some blueberries and orange juice.
Steak, wholegrain rice and orange juice.
TRAIN (just water)
Steak, pineapple, jasmine rice and cranberries.
Greek Yoghurt, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries.
Steak and coconut rice.

All my steak meals are heavily seasoned usually with a mix of salt, pepper and chilli.

I am going to bed now so going to use 10mg melatonin and one serving of ZMA. Tomorrow I am going out for a day and will have a few drinks but nothing bad. I move into my new place early next week.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am back :) Over the last few weeks I could have updated so many things but I will condense everything down. Basically training has been great. I did slightly increase rep ranges for most movements as I have gotten much drier and have had a few issues mainly with my shoulders. I did have a few nights out were I drank and stayed out quite late. My diet is never bad but I did order some takeaways and it's been far from consistent. Although a few weeks ago I was basically just keeping an eye on overall calories most days. So it was far from perfect but because I was only eating a few meals per day when combined with some hormones and hard training I was getting leaner and looking half decent. Since then it has improved dramatically and I am eating very clean but again too many treats.

The longer I eat like this the better I get. Ideally I would eat like I have today all week then allow myself 1 cheat but I have been doing it every 2 days :eek::D To be fair for me I am looking very good and because my calories are so much lower than usual I can get away with what I have been doing and in some ways it can actually help me. But sure it's far from perfect but I plan to not cheat once now. Well I will eat like I have today all week then have a cheat meal when I feel it will help me. We could debate how cheat meals are never needed and refills are only needed at specific times (when very depleted) and I would agree with all of that but it's not like I compete and I just do this for fun and I want to try some cool restaurants in this city so I don't have to be exact. I know how to manipulate my body so I can still get the results I want without having to follow a diet plan for 12-16 weeks straight. Don't get me wrong though because know I am literally eating lean meat, vegetables and a small amount of rice for nearly every meal so for it's tough but I want to do it and the longer I do it the easier it becomes.

As mentioned I pretty much have lean meat, vegetables and rice (50g carbs max per meal) for 80% of my meals. The other meal I have is FAGE 0% fat high protein yoghurt. Basically 55g protein, 15g carbs and 0g fat per yoghurt. I add goji berries, cashews, walnuts and blueberries to that. It's basically my healthy treat meal. If I have something different it will be a 1st meal of whole eggs and high protein seeded bread but that's only approx 3 days per week. The yoghurt does bloat me but again I am not being perfect and I love the taste of that meal so I have kept one in most days but soon that will go so I can get my waist down ever more.

My gear is only 50mg test p and 40mg avar per day (and 20mg nolvadex). Literally that's it :eek::D Well I am going to add in 50mg proviron to that. You only need a base of hormones when you have my current goals but still I want to look great so I would like to be using more than that. I dropped the tren and mast. I was hoping to go up to 50mg tren a per day but 2 panic attacks stopped that. I have some 50mg winny tabs so they will also get added in for a few weeks to finish off with. After this I will have a break then during the winter it will just be basic injectables and no orals. I am also dosing 4ml synthetine and 1.5ml syntheselen preworkout which has made a big difference.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My current training split...

Chest, Lateral Delts (3 mws), Bi-ceps (2 mws) and Cardio.
Legs (Ham/Glute ***inate).
Abs, Back and Triceps (2 mws).
Shoulders, Chest (3 mws), Bi-ceps (2 mws) and Cardio.
Legs (Quad ***inate).
Abs, Back and Tri-ceps (2 mws).

(wsm= max working sets)

Today was Legs...

Calf Presses... 4 working sets.
Seated Calf Raises... 2 working sets.
Standing Leg Curls... 1 working set of over 20 reps (using partials) for each leg.
Seated Leg Curls... 1 working set of 13 reps.
Unilateral Lying Leg Curls... 5 sets of 5 reps for each leg. I rotated right to left with no breaks and failed on the last set of 5 for both legs (finished with partials).
Hip Abductors... 1 working set (using 2 different body positions).
Unilateral Glute Raises... 1 working set for each leg.
Squat Machine... last set of 20 reps with 3pps... I may move up in weight with this as it felt light but lower back is a concern and I have to be careful.
Leg Extensions... 5 sets of 6 super slow reps with 5 secs rest between sets (failed on the 4th and 5th rotations).
Stretches.

Food today...

4 whole eggs and 3 pieces of bacon and blueberries.
5% Beef Mince with vegetables and wholegrain rice (50g carbs).
5% Beef Mince with vegetables and wholegrain rice (50g carbs).
0% Fage yoghurt, goji berries, walnuts, cashews and blueberries (50g carbs).
2% Turkey mince, vegetables and jasmine rice (50g carbs).
2% Turkey mince, vegetables and jasmine rice (50g carbs).

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Another solid day completed so just have to carry on 1 day at a time. I had forgotten I had some LR3 in my fridge so I added that in post workout today and will start using it over the next few weeks. My complete day looked like...

5 whole eggs, 3 pieces of buttered high protein bread and blueberries.
2% Turkey mince, vegetables and jasmine rice.
Oats, banana and whey isolate (chocolate brownie flavour).

4ml synthetine, 1.5ml syntheselen, 50mg test p, 40mg avar and 20mg nolvadex.
TRAIN... 1.5 scoops All Day you May Aminos (just for the taste... white cherry is amazing).
100mcg IGF-1 LR3
Chicken and Basmati Rice and strawberries.
5% Beef Mince with vegetables and wholegrain rice.
5% Beef Mince with vegetables and wholegrain rice.

Incline Bench Rear Delt Flyes... 1 working set.
Chest Supported T-Bar Row... 1 working set.
Lat Pulldown... 1 working set.
Seated Cable Rows... 2 working sets using different grips (pronated wide grip and hammer close grip).
Unilateral Seated Cable Rows... 1 working set for each arm (elbows tucked in pulling low).
Tri-cep Pushdowns... 1 working set.
Skull Crushers... 1 working set.
Ab Machine... 2 working sets (was rushing so kept ab training minimal).
Stretches.

It's worth noting I have been on 4 x 20min walks with Flex today as well. When possible I time these walks after meals. I will now be adding in 50mg proviron daily (preworkout).

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
More of the same. I tested my willpower going food shopping after a hard workout and being hungry but I am definitely not coming off track now. I will have more lower carb (not too low) days for the foreseeable future and I have stocked up on supplies. Today has been good and I have cooked some nice but basic meals. On slightly lower days I tend to have carbs in earlier (around training) then later it's just lean protein and vegetables.

5 whole eggs, 2 pieces of buttered high protein bread and blueberries.
Oats, banana and whey isolate (100g carbs).

4ml synthetine, 1.5ml syntheselen, 50mg test p, 40mg avar, 50mg proviron (just added in) and 20mg nolvadex.
TRAIN... 1.5 scoops of Aminos.
100mcg IGF-1 LR3 (50mcg bi-laterally).
Chicken (marinated in Nandos Medium sauce), peppers, jasmine rice and raspberries (100g carbs).
2% Turkey Mince with peppers and sweetcorn (50g carbs).
My last meal will be- 5% Beef Mince with courgettes, peppers, cherry tomatoes, aubergine and onions (50g carbs).

Tomorrow I am going for a meal at a restaurant (will be meal 2) but I will pick something suitable so basically steak and salad and maybe sweet potatoe fries but nothing else (no dessert or extras). My first meal will be eggs and 2 small bagels (50g carbs). I won't have an oat meal and every other meal will be lean meat and vegetables so no more than 50g carbs per meal. The following day will be the same and no more than 50g carbs per meal. With low fats this will strip more fat from me and then I will throw in some lower days to get me down to my desired look. Everything is moving along nicely now and I have leaned out a lot in the last 2 weeks. I wanted to get some pics done so I should have just asked a ran*** person but left it but I will do soon.

Training today was shoulders, chest and bi-ceps. All my shoulder movements were higher reps and fast paced. An example I warm up with both movements on the incline bench then do my 2 working sets there with approx 30 secs rest in between. Then after some heavier DB lateral raises (went up to 30kg db's) I done the same with teh cable movements so basically a few mins to perform my working sets. For the upright barbell rows I went heavier and done 30kg per side so warmed up to that. For my 2 barbell pressing movements there was approx 1 min rest in between working sets.

Warm Up.
Incline Bench DB Lateral Raises... 1 working set.
Incline Bench DB Front Raises... 1 working set.
Standing DB Lateral Raises... 1 working set.
Unilateral Cable Lateral Raises... 1 working set for each arm.
Unilateral Cable Front Raises... 1 working set for each arm.
Upright Rows... 1 working set.
Standing Barbell Shoulder Press... 1 working set.
Standing Barbell behind the head Shoulder Press... 1 working set.
Machine Chest Press... 1 working set.
Chest Dips... 1 working drop set (30kg db then bodyweight).
Bicep Standing Cable Curls... 1 working set.
EZ Bar Reverse Curls... 2 working sets.
EZ Bar Curls... 1 working set (performed in between the above 2 working sets).
DB Hammer Curls.... 1 working set.
DB Concentration Curls... 1 working set with each arm.
Abs for 10 mins.
Stretches.

I skipped cardio because I took Flex on a 90 min walk before the gym. I also wanted to hit abs properly as yesterday I was done in a few mins. I haven't been able to hit abs like I wanted over the last few months due to my lower back injury but now I feel better I will hit them hard (but short) twice weekly. I will make sure cardio is done after training chest next. I may have the weekend off so I am fresh for hitting legs on Monday.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Here are some pics of a few meals. These are just very basic meals that take minutes to cook and require no effort but they also taste fantastic if the right condiments are used.

2% Turkey mince, vegetables and jasmine rice (pepper, pink salt, light soy sauce and extra virgin olive oil)...

Chicken (marinated in BBQ sauce), peppers and jasmine rice (pepper, paprika and extra virgin olive oil)...

Chicken breast (marinated in Nandos Medium sauce) with peppers and sweetcorn (light soy sauce and extra virgin olive oil)...

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have had the weekend off in regards to training. I train frequently and right now that is often 3 on 1 off but I have no set schedule and just take time off when I need to. Although when training hard and frequent even if you feel great I would always recommend having 2 days (at least) off training every 1-3 weeks. Some may need many more off days (3 days per week for example) but I am just referring to guys who train most days. It always catches up with you and even if you feel great the few days break will do you good. So 2 days off means exactly 3 days between workouts. So my body has rested and it looks less "tired" and more fuller so tomorrow I can hit legs as hard as possible.

I was out with family today and we went for a meal and I had a chicken, bacon and avocado salad (and a freshly squeezed orange juice). Although I was surprised how big the meal was and the chicken was actually breaded so I simply made minor adjustments for the rest of the day. So my last 2 meals were steak and stir fry (30g carbs max). On the walk home earlier I went shopping and they had chicken breast reduced so I will eat that for my final meal with a handful of nuts.

More of the same tomorrow and I will throw in approx 50g carbs pre, 25g intra and 75g post workout and the rest of my meals will be a max of 25g so approx 225g carbs for the day. My protein is usually 50-75g per meal and I don't stress about the amount and if I get 40g or over I am happy. It's usually closer to 50-60g but those 2% turkey mince meals are loaded. I buy 500g packs for most mince meals and always just have half a pack (250g) and 1 pack is 155g protein so that's 77.5g protein for those meals not counting secondary sources (rice, veg etc). Whenever I eat high protein I use a product that contains papain and bromelain enzymes to help with the digestion/absorption.

I shouldn't do this and definitely don't recommend it but on most of the off days I don't even take anything either which means unstable blood levels but it's just what I do so I am taking less than I post. Preworkout tomorrow it will be 50mg test p, 40mg avar, 50mg proviron and 20mg nolvadex. Postworkout will be 100mcg IGF-1 LR3. I will probably throw in 3 aminos shakes in 1.5 litres of water through the day as well. I also have 2 greens shakes in 500ml water AM/PM as well.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I trained legs last night and was so destroyed I just had my meals and went to bed. My leg training is going very well. They will never be very impressive but they have thickened up. Pretty much all movements are taken to complete failure until I am shaking and my body gives up mid rep. The 2 exceptions are I have been using the v squat and also machine glute raises. I perform both just once in 2 rotations (roughly 1 week's worth of training). Obviously my lower back is fucked but I am slowly building up the squats. On the glute raises I literally just used 10kg (most girls use more in my gym) on it and just really squeezed my glutes hard on every rep for 15 reps. So it's just about the movement and the contraction as opposed to weight for that. For the v squat I done 3pps for 20 reps last week and this week I done 4pps for 15 reps. Next week I will do 4.5pps or 5pps for 15 reps and just move up each week and see how I go. I know I could really load up that machine but it's dangerous doing so. I don't want any breaks in form and I use a slow rep tempo and control the weight. I also slowed down the last few reps and paused at the bottom on the last just so I struggle for 15 without having to load the machine up. Literally everything else was just brutal though and it felt great.

Today I started off a bit low. You know when you diet and lose fullness and that pop. I always train in hoodies or thick tops but wore a vest and it might sound stupid but it gave me a big boost. My body really comes to life when I start training and I can see striations all through my shoulders and I was looking 10x better. It made me feel like the dieting is all worth it because beforehand I was thinking why don't I just eat what I want as I will feel better and still be lean but it's just all part of the process. I am enjoying all my meals right now so it was just a ran*** low which was probably more down to other things. Training felt great and mainly consisted of a variety of rows at different rep ranges. I decided to buy a 0% FAGE yoghurt today which is fine as it still fits my intended macros plus I put it post workout so I was primed to digest it. Each yoghurt is 55g protein, 15g carbs and 0g fat.

Oats, banana and whey protein.
Steak, wholegrain rice and peppers.
3 chocolate chip cookies.
INTRA (20g of EAA's).
Fage 0% yoghurt, blueberries, raspberries, dried cherries and goji berries (approx 50g carbs).
Beef mince, garden peas, sweetcorn and peppers (approx 50g carbs).
Beef mince, garden peas, sweetcorn and peppers (approx 50g carbs).

Tomorrow will be similar minus the chocolate chip cookies :D Although it will be slightly less carbs for the rest of the day as well. On my off days from training carbs will be reduced even further and mainly consist of peas, courgettes, peppers, aubergine and raspberries. I will get some pics done soon. I hope everyone has been well.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am really enjoying my current split. I was doing push, pull and legs for awhile and this new one is very similar. The main differences are instead of just legs I now have a more quad focused workout then a more ham/glute focused workout. The same for push and now it's more chest focused (with lateral raise variations) and then a more shoulder focused day. So the overall volume over 2 rotations is the same but varies from workout to workout. For back it's pretty much the same approach as before and a mix of thickness and width movements each day as I feel like I can recover just fine that way. The other main difference is I don't do tri-ceps with chest/shoulders and I don't do bi-ceps with back. So my training frequency has increased for arms and I am hitting bi-ceps and tri-ceps directly/indirectly every upper body day. However the volume is very limited on 2 days and recovery never a problem. I also make sure to add cardio when training chest/shoulders and abs when training back. Tonight was a ham focused leg workout and it felt great...

Horizontal Calf Presses... 4 working sets (2 with knees slightly bent and 2 with straight legs).
Seated Calf Raises... 2 working sets (the last being a drop set with 3 drops in weight).
Standing Calf Raises (squat machine)... 1 working set of 50 reps (rested paused).
Standing Leg Curls... 1 working set of over 20 reps (using partials) for each leg.
Seated Leg Curls... 1 working set of 16 reps.
Unilateral Lying Leg Curls... 5 sets of 6 reps for each leg. I rotated right to left with no breaks and failed on the 5th set of 6 for both legs (finished with partials).
Hip Abductors... 2 working sets (using 2 different body positions).
Unilateral Glute Raises... 1 working set with 6 plates for each leg.
Leg Press... 2 working sets of 23 and 19 reps (as deep as possible with feet low and wide and then feet low and close).
Unilateral Leg Extensions... 5 sets of 6 reps for each leg. I rotated right to left with no breaks and failed on the 5th set of 6 for both legs.
Stretches.

I had a cheat day of eating yesterday and just had fun. I had a burger and fries from Five Guys. All my other meat meals had approx 100g carbs in them. Later on I ordered from a dessert place and got cookie dough, cookies and cheesecake. I also had 2 big bowls of cereal as well. I was a bloated mess but today I have looked very full, tight and vascular. I wish I could have got pics done but I have someone coming over tomorrow night so I will get some updated pics done then. My diet today has been great and it will be more of the same tomorrow. Then I will have a few lower carb days. I also have a big night out on Sunday as it's my mates bday and will try to limit the alcohol. It should be my last night out in awhile as from Monday I believe they are stopping all social gathering of more than 6 people where I live.

Steak (cooked in garlic butter), peppers, wholegrain rice and raspberries.
Chicken (marinated in mango and lime sauce), mediterranean vegetables, basmati and wild rice.
INTRA (1.5 scoops of Aminos).
White Fish (marinated in lemon and herb sauce), peppers, pilau rice and red grapes.
Chicken, peppers, cherry tomatoes, garden peas, basmati and wild rice.
FAGE 0% yoghurt, blueberries, cherries, cranberries, goji berries, walnuts and almonds.

Incase anyone wonders if I ever have fruit at the end of a meal unless having a salad I will usually just eat them after the main meal. So like a dessert but I mainly do it for a slight boost and health reasons. Even when dieting hard I will add certain ones in (low net carb and high fibre) to salads. Even at my lowest I usually have a handful of blueberries and raspberries everyday.

I have also drank 2 EAA and Green shakes today.

Test P 50mg ED
Avar 40mg ED (will have a few days off now).
Proviron 50mg ED

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I barely slept last night and was up early as I needed to take Flex to the vets. I still really wanted to train though and it was back and tri-ceps days. A really good session and my mate was in the gym so I got some pics done. Between my crap posing and his crap photo taking they looked crap so I got him to take a few more and they turned out 10x better. I am surprised how full my arms look and this are a clearer reflection of how I am looking than the first set of pics. I am happy with the balance between my current leanness and fullness but there is more to come. I will be getting my waist much tighter over the next few weeks and more details will come out as I do. I also need to shave again and when I do that will make a big difference.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I obviously eat well and I always train hard but I do also like to live a little. It's not like I compete or model and have to look my best all the time. At the same time health is important to me so I try to limit any toxicity in my life. That coupled with liking to party was something I had to juggle with (sometimes unsuccessfully) in the past. I stopped going out when I moved away but over here I will go out a bit more. Although after Sunday night I don't feel like drinking alcohol again for at least a few months :eek::D It was a big night out and I drank a lot of cognac and didn't go to sleep until 11am. The next day I pretty much laid in bed all day and slept plus I only ate once (takeaway of meat, rice and salad with carrot cake). I definitely need to learn to limit myself on big nights out.

Today I am back on plan and have ate well and trained (shoulders and bi-ceps). I kept the weight fairly light for most movements (not all) and rest periods low and it felt really good. My body (water balance) just needed to normalize and I am pretty much back to normal now. I will be training again tomorrow and my diet is back on track so it was only approx 1 day that was negatively effected. I also stopped my 40mg avar for 2 days and will go another day off before resuming my usual dose just because of how much alcohol I drank. I also went through about 10ml synthergine today as well :)

So all in all just over 1 day effected and definitely no more nights out for awhile (well that's the plan). I am back on track and after a few standard/moderate days I will start to carb cycle again to get my body fat lower. Today I ate well and added in a mix of different meats, fruits, vegetables and wholegrain/wild rice.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I think with any diet it's wise to utilize the same food sources you have been eating and you know you digest well. I won't have a set plan and it will go on feel/appearance but I have been having many standard/moderate days recently so I want to deplete myself now. My carbs will be very low for the next few days. I just do this for fun and like changing my body and experimenting but it's all very simple. When I keep carbs/fats low my waist shrinks and that is the plan. So for the next few days it will be all low days (including leg day) but in approx 4-5 days when I train legs again I will throw in a moderate day. Then I will just go from there and it will be a mix of low-moderate days and any higher days should come on a leg day.

I have discussed macros/calories and food volume in the past and it can be a very important factor. I could fill my diet with lot's of enjoyable meals packed full of nutrients and still lose plenty of body fat. However, right now I am keeping the food volume fairly low. Most of my meals today have been chicken breast with low fat houmous and as always I throw in some berries as well. For guys who struggle with hunger they could fill their plates with low calorie but filling foods and for that a variety of greens and vegetables are usually the best option. Many can cause gas/bloating so it's about finding the ones that suit you best. Today I wanted some volume for one meal without the high carb content so I had noodles/pasta made from butternut squash. I done that for a change from my usual vegetable mix. Another meal was FAGE 0% yoghurt with berries and some walnuts, pecans and cashews. I have had 3 meals of chicken and low fat houmous so far.

My fridge is stocked with lean steaks, turkey breast and chicken breast and that's what my diet will consist of over the next few weeks. For the next few days those protein sources will be combined with certain vegetables or low fat houmous so very simple and very limited. On moderate days I will basically add in some wholegrain, wild or jasmine rice and lower carb fruits (berries). On higher days more rice and maybe 1 oat meal. I may even add in other fruit such as pineapple or watermelon on mod/high days. Some "treats" will appear on a high day as well but it will be kept to one meal and simply a high calorie meal loaded in carbs, fat and sodium such as a burger and fries. We are talking no more than 100g carbs for a low day, 250g for a moderate day and approx 500g for a high day.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My training has been great recently. Restricting my calories is obviously having an effect because I can usually recall all my workouts for the week in order but my mind is totally blank right now :eek::D I trained 3 days in a row then had Friday off and was in the gym today for chest, side delts and bi-ceps. My legs are really sore from Thursday. I done a variety of movements and some unusual techniques and I also added in some split squats in the smith and I can definitely feel those now. I also done leg press unilaterally going as deep as possible. All in all a great workout I pushed to the max and I am feeling it now.

Today I tried a new gym and I am very impressed so I am going to join. They have a hack squat machine so that is reason alone for me to join. I tested it out and it felt great so I will be destroying myself on that in the future. It's also safe to drop down to the bottom so I can take my working set to the complete end without worrying about getting stuck at the bottom (happened to me years ago). The plate loaded chest press is also excellent and I made good use of that today. Just a really good workout and things are going well even if my energy is down. The preworkout Obliterate by Fusion Supplements has been helping me get through my sessions recently and is very good but strong so not for the sensitive to stimulants.

I have changed my preworkout dosing around as I want to look freaky so now so it's 3ml syntheselen and 4ml synthetine preworkout. I basically do 1.5ml syntheselen and 2ml synthetine in 2 x 3ml syringes and they go in very smoothly. Although when I was doing it all in 1 syringe (4ml/1.5ml) the other day I tested out my rear delt (never inject them) and my arm was dead and aching badly for about 3 hours so never again. I am trying to keep all injs away from my glutes so have been swopping areas but that was a very new area for such a high volume (5.5ml I done) injection. I have increased my syntheselen dosing because it always helps bring out my vascularity and it's a great fat burner in general.

Training is a mixed bag in regards to reps and weight. I go as heavy as possible in the 7-10 rep range for certain movements and working sets. Most working sets are now over 10 reps and many closer to 15 reps. My body is getting very dry and I can simply feel the difference (joints etc) so I would be stupid to push every movement so for some now it's just about making the muscle work without risking injury (too much). Cardio is still minimal but I will be increasing it now.

Last edited:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I would never usually eat like this but it's for a purpose and it's just simple to prepare and it's kept to basic items. Today my diet...

Chicken Breast, Low Fat Houmous and Blackberries.
FAGE 0% Yoghurt, Blueberries, Cherries, Goji berries, Walnuts, Pecans and Cashews.
INTRA- 2 scoops of EAA's.
Chicken Breast in a Mango and Lime Sauce and Butternut Squash "pasta" and Raspberries.
Chicken Breast, Low Fat Houmous and Blackberries.
Turkey Breast and Low Fat Houmous.

Carbs approx 100g.
Protein approx 300g.
Fats approx 70g.

So around 2230 calories.

I am also back on all my orals so on training days my stack is...

50mg Test P
40mg Anavar
50mg Proviron
20mg Nolvadex
4ml Synthetine
3ml Syntheselen

For the final 2 weeks of this blast I plan to add in 20mg Sdrol as well.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have been training in my new gym and things are going well. My diet has been restrictive over the last few days but as I trained legs today I had a higher day. I was going to just do a few higher carb ("clean") meals but decided to just go all out I am enjoying my diet and essentially eating what I want whilst staying in fixed macro totals and that's what explains all the fruit because I always feel great eating it and I pick specific ones for a reason. So on my low days I have essentially been having meat and fruit for all meals. Recently for my 1st meal I have added 2 pieces of black pudding which tastes amazing. It's a treat for me but works great as a pre workout food source as it's loaded in sodium and for 1 serving the macros are 2.5g fat (0.9g sat fat), 19g carbs (0.8g sugar), 8g protein and 1.5g salt. A typical day has looked like...

Turkey breast, 2 pieces of black pudding and raspberries.
Chicken breast, blueberries and 1 banana.
TRAINING
Turkey breast, mango and watermelon.
Chicken breast and cherries.
Turkey breast, blackberries and 1 small avocado.

Today for leg day my diet consisted of...

Steak, jasmine rice and raspberries.
Steak, wholegrain/wild rice and blueberries.
TRAINING
Five Guys double beef burger with bacon and cheese and 1 regular Cajun fries.
Chicken breast, watermelon and black grapes.
FAGE 0% yoghurt, goji berries, blueberries, blackberries, walnuts, cashews and almonds.

Whilst I wasn't really in the mood to begin with I ended up destroying my legs earlier. A really productive session and I done my first working sets on the new hack squat and everything went great. I can load up hack squats (10pps in the past) but even 2 plates per side feels heavy on this one so there is plenty of room to move upwards over time.

Machine Calf Raises... just sheer abuse and rest pauses etc so hard to give a total of working sets but let's say about 4.
Horizontal Leg Press Calf Presses... more of the same but let's say about 2 working sets.
Seated Leg Curls... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Unilateral Lying Leg Curls... 5 sets of 6 reps for each leg with no rest in between (last 2 sets included 1-3 partials).
Horizontal Leg Press... 2 working sets (feel high and wide and low and close).
Hack Squat... 3 working sets (high and wide, medium and low and close).
Hip Adductors... 1 working set with negative reps.
Leg Extensions... 2 working sets (approx 75% of the stack then 100% of the stack).
Stretches.

I had some brandy again and woke up super dry. As a result I have dropped the avar. Although I have added in 10mg tren a per day and going to see how I get on with it. So it's just 50mg test p and 50mg proviron with the tren moving forward. I am feeling great and going to just carry on enjoying life and getting leaner in the process.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I had a few off days with loads of calories so now I am just getting on with things and not posting as much. I will be back with updated pics but I need to create the changes first. Training has been great recently and 5-6 days per week. My diet hasn't changed much so most days mainly consist of chicken, beef, berries, vegetables, avocado and cashew butter. Any non low days basically have added rice, fruit, bagels and whole eggs. My current cycle is...

50mg Test P
10mg Tren A
20mg Anavar
10mg Superdrol
20mg Nolvadex
4ml Synthetine
3ml Syntheselen

My current supplements...

Pomegranate
Garlic
Curcumin
Synthergine
Fish Oil
Vitamin D
ZMA
Melatonin
Digestive Enzymes
Milk Thistle

Preworkout (various)
EAA's
Glutamine (20g per day)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Incline Bench DB Lateral Raises... 2 working sets.
Wide Grip Barbell Upright Rows... 1 working set.
Low Incline Smith Press... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Machine Pec Deck supersetted with Machine Presses... 3 working sets.
Chest Dips... 2 working sets with 30 secs rest between sets.
Machine Bi-cep Curls... 2 working sets with both arms then 2 working unilateral sets (the 2nd/last being right, left, right, left with no break).
Reverse EZ Bar Curls... 1 working set.
DB Hammer Curls... 1 working set.
Cardio... 15 mins on exercise bike.
Stretches.

Chicken, blueberries and cashew butter.
Steak and Mediterranean vegetables.
INTRA (2 scoops of Ghost EAA's (warheads sour green apple flavour) and 10g glutamine.
Chicken, watermelon and mango.
FAGE 0% yoghurt, goji berries, blueberries, cashews and walnuts.
Chicken, Mediterranean vegetables and avocado.

Preworkout
50mg Test P
10mg Tren A
20mg Anavar
10mg Superdrol
20mg Nolvadex
4ml Synthetine
3ml Syntheselen

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Incline Bench DB Rear Delt Raises... 1 working set.
Incline Bench DB High Rows... 1 working set.
Reverse Pec Deck... 1 working set.
Machine Row... 1 working set.
Lat Pulldown... 1 working set.
Unilateral Seated Cable Row... 1 working drop set for each side.
DB Pullovers... 1 working set.
Barbell Shrugs... 2 working sets (1 from the front and 1 from the back).
Tri-cep Pushdowns... 1 working set.
Machine Tri-cep Dips... 1 working set.
EZ Bar Skullcrushers... 1 working set.
Machine Crunches supersetted with Knee Raises... 3 working sets.
Stretches.

Chicken breast, low fat houmous and blueberries (super fast meal before taking Flex on his morning walk).
5 whole eggs, 2 black puddings and a banana.
INTRA (2 scoops of Ghost EAA's (warheads sour green apple flavour) and 10g glutamine.
Fish (cod) with cajun spices, mixed peppers and blackberries.
Chicken breast, low fat houmous and blueberries
Steak, Mediterranean vegetables and avocado.

Preworkout
50mg Test P
10mg Tren A
20mg Anavar
10mg Superdrol
20mg Nolvadex
4ml Synthetine
3ml Syntheselen

I just added in 1 new supplement. I take vitamin d and this will replace that (contains 5000iu vit d) but it also contains an array of useful supplements. I also just ran out of ZMA and it contains zinc so that's another benefit for me. It's freezing here and I am out all the time in the rain with Flex so anything that can help prevent colds and strengthen my immune system is good for me. Obviously it's only a supplement but I think a very well put together one.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am back into a good routine now so let's hope they don't lockdown all the gym's here again (it's a possibility). My meals today have been very basic and I have ate most with my bare hands. As I used packs of cooked chicken (next to no fat) I have used no oils (apart from my egg meal) so calories are lower and I will continue to do this for the next week. I trained shoulders, chest and bi-ceps today and really pushed it. Probably a few too many heavy pressing sets but I felt good after a rest day yesterday.

4 whole eggs, 2 pieces of buttered multi seed toast.
Chicken breast and blueberries.
Chicken breast and red grapes.
INTRA 2 scoops of Ghost EAA's (warheads sour green apple flavour) and 10g glutamine.
Chicken breast, watermelon and blackberries.
Chicken breast, raspberries and 1 avocado.

Tomorrow I will be training legs so I will add in a higher carb meal preworkout. When using low carbs if placing more in 1 meal I generally prefer preworkout to give my workout a boost. I usually know what I will be eating the next day but I change things about but right now I will be sticking to the below for tomorrow...

4 whole eggs, 2 pieces of buttered multi seed toast.
Chicken breast and blueberries.
Oats, banana, half water/coconut milk and 1.25 scoops of Ghost whey (cereal milk and peanut flavour).
INTRA 2 scoops of Ghost EAA's (warheads sour green apple flavour) and 10g glutamine.
Chicken breast, red grapes and blackberries.
Chicken breast, raspberries and 1 avocado.

The diet is temporary and results driven. I should/could be adding greens but truth be told I can't be bothered and don't feel they are needed (temporarily). Only 1 meal today needed to be cooked and 2 for tomorrow but I will be back on my standard diet in a few weeks. I am consuming 2 green shakes per day though which helps matters. I am also using 2g fish oil and 1g cod liver oil twice daily now as well.

For legs it should be calf raises, calf presses, leg curls, stiff leg db deadlifts, hip adductors, leg press, smith split squats and leg extensions.