©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nationals 2017

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Man dude, yoir shit has me feeling like a chump. Im lifting light like a sissy. Smh. Keep up the hard work, dont get hurt and keep us updated.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
touched 605 easy....went and got a massage.
i'm 250 gotta make 242. so a 8 pound cut is easy i'm use to 20 so i got this

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Man dude, yoir shit has me feeling like a chump. Im lifting light like a sissy. Smh. Keep up the hard work, dont get hurt and keep us updated.

He is incredable- he should be getting the big bucks for being an nspirational speeker at hospitals and schools every.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Can't wait to find out how you do and you didn't even fly out yet.
Want to find out how you dropped the weight?

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Update!
I weighed in at 236.5. ll i did was go low carb for a few days.
Weigh ins were to be at 8 am friday, BUT they got moved to 4 pm cause no one had a scale that worked......WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. So hydration took longer, no biggie.

At the meet I opened with 601. Asked for plates to put my feet on cause i'm short. They gave me a big box......
I took the weight and it slid out and i twisted my bad leg. (I only have a shin with a rod in it. No fibula bone, and i have a dead foot with drop foot.)
This fuckin hurt. I twisted and they took it. My coach dragged me off the bench and we propped me up in the back. I was like OMG i think i bent a screw in my leg. I went for my 2nd attempt and it popped in my shin. 3rd I was carried out and still missed it. ;(

My leg started to swell and we iced my leg. I wanted to to see the Branch Warren expo we were at. It was cool. But they told me if i needed a wheel chair it was a 50$ fee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was like no way.

Long story short I was bumbed out. BUT THEN....3 huge dudes come back with a chair. The Minnesota chair men for my fed was like they want to see. It was Branch Warren!!!! He said he saw my attempts nd thought it was bogus that I had to pay for the chair so he got it for me. We talked BRIEFLY cause he was busy with the shows and expo. He said he saw my 1st attempt and had his guys come get me on my last 2 when he was walking around to see if i got it. I told him my recovery story, and he slapped me on my shoulder and laughed and said; "you powerlifters are nuts". We took pictures and he signed a few things for me. Worth it.

I also ate Bluefin tuna and Kobe beef at Minneapolis's #1 sushi spot SOOOO GOOD.

Thinking 3 things.
1. Try to do a low carb cut cycle see how lean i can get.
2. Train for my next meet.
3. Try some new stacks.

Can you guys chime in with suggestions and help?
Wanna thank all you guys that post and keep this site going!

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Damn dude that is fucking awesome! I like branch warren and that is testiment to him being a cool fucking dude. You gotta share the pics man.

You got my email man, lets talk.

Im sure all of us here will throw in our 2 cents on what to try next lol.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Sucks about the leg but meeting branch is pretty cool.... definitely shows kinda guy he is.....

Train for your next meet...you seem to be the kinda guy that needs that mountain to conquer and I have no doubt you will...

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
We need to get you a juice and growth hormone sponser man

RIGHT!!!!!:action-smiley-033::action-smiley-033::action-smiley-033::action-smiley-033:

i HAVE A SHIT TON OF PICS, but I'm not in VIP anymore and don't feel safe about that shit. but also people in this day and age are weird and crazy. Also Alot of dudes on this site weren't and aren't who they say they are....so fuck me.

Countermail is fucked up and nothing runs java anymore. What secure emails are people using.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Now you got me wondering who is legit and not ahahah. Paranoia kicking in.

Idk about hushmail but i use proton mail. Ill have to look into others.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
OMG not trying to staRT paranoia!!! Just saying some guys are just keyboard coaches. LOL

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
RIGHT!!!!!:action-smiley-033::action-smiley-033::action-smiley-033::action-smiley-033:

i HAVE A SHIT TON OF PICS, but I'm not in VIP anymore and don't feel safe about that shit. but also people in this day and age are weird and crazy. Also Alot of dudes on this site weren't and aren't who they say they are....so fuck me.

Countermail is fucked up and nothing runs java anymore. What secure emails are people using.

Why do you have to tell every one that i am Ethiopian prostitute?
Why?
I seen weights get picked up and down once.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
OMG not trying to staRT paranoia!!! Just saying some guys are just keyboard coaches. LOL

FUCK........ telling me I've been learning from a bunch a bitches that don't know what the fuck there doing either......mother fuck me...mumble ... mumble ....lol

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
:banghead:

Attachments

• dolce-meme-peer-reviewed_zps64c5acda.jpg
    dolce-meme-peer-reviewed_zps64c5acda.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 23
  • macros.png
    macros.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 23