©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Push for size with JP

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
My training partner is in law enforcement and he had to work today. So all my sets were to true failure instead of us hammering a couple assisted reps on everything. In a couple sets I felt like I just didn't burn it down and did an extra set. I walked out feeling like I just didn't get the job done but now that I'm home eating I can feel I'm all fucked up. In a good way. Don't know if I mentioned this but I'm on HGH 2 iu morning and night on training days.
I think I'm going to ask him if I can go to every day. I'm looking for an edge to keep on the program and not be in such pain. The muscle pain and burning is off the charts. To boot this was a program I have never done with many new lifts that I would have felt much better having a spotter. But you never know what your getting asking some Dill to spot you. God knows I don't need an injury.

And an injury is what you would get from having strangers spot you
Never worth it

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Tonight was legs. these sets of 50 on the sled are fucking killing me guys. I come off the sled and I'm literally on the edge of fainting. I even told the trainers there not to hit me with the electric if I go down because I just fainted. I drive a four door Jeep with 37" tires and I'm having a hard time getting in it after LEGS. My wife is weighing out the proteins for my after training meals and the grill is warming up as I write this. The huge amount of carbs with the meal is bad enough but then the endless amounts of cereal is off the charts. EATING IS A JOB. The only thing that gets the meals down is seeing whats happening to my body. Even guys at the gym are saying " dude your fucking killing it", "WTF are yuo doing, trying to kill yourself?" "Wow Fitz, you look jacked"

It all carries me to the next workout!

Fitraver

Aug 12, 2017
I haven’t done 50 reppers in awhile they’re brutal.

Side. Let: I just switched to a JM program as of today. Will be on a pull push legs schedule myself now. Haven’t done that in forever so will be a good shock.

Keep killing it man.

Bigglenn

Donating Member
May 23, 2018
Just read through your entire log. Hell ya man! Keep it up! So inspiring!

I still can't believe the price it's costing you to have him as a coach, amazing deal.

Hell your food bill alone for the month has to be more than your fee for him. HAHA

I've seen you as well over at PM, very informative posts as well.

Again, very motivating, looking forward to seeing some pics and the end result. :headbang:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Tonight was legs. these sets of 50 on the sled are fucking killing me guys. I come off the sled and I'm literally on the edge of fainting. I even told the trainers there not to hit me with the electric if I go down because I just fainted. I drive a four door Jeep with 37" tires and I'm having a hard time getting in it after LEGS. My wife is weighing out the proteins for my after training meals and the grill is warming up as I write this. The huge amount of carbs with the meal is bad enough but then the endless amounts of cereal is off the charts. EATING IS A JOB. The only thing that gets the meals down is seeing whats happening to my body. Even guys at the gym are saying " dude your fucking killing it", "WTF are yuo doing, trying to kill yourself?" "Wow Fitz, you look jacked"

Cereal?
Wish I had the money to get some one like that as a coach - think I am getting close to the end of my journey- I can't do it any more by my self

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018

Blend the cereal up

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Last night was the Death mode. I did LEGS. It was a program I have never done before and my knees are killing me. I came down the steps this morning at 6:15am for my 6:30 meal (left leg first over and over. I ate and have had the heating pad on them all morning. I feel about 70% at the moment and am vary happy it's an off day. Tomorrow is the big one PULL. Always a ground and pound with no relief from beginning to end. But I can feel my body changing and my lifts are sneaking up as I go.

Again, the eating is so important guys. That's whats making me stronger coming back at these muscles again and again. As I go through the work out you can see the thought that Jordon has put into the sequence of exercises. It makes me wonder what JM's "Creeping death" is all about as I do it? It just keeps building and breaking down and by the time it's over I just feel numb and shaky.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
One more thing guys. Yesterday was the first time a had hunger pains waiting for the next meal. That's a VERY good sign.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Cereal?
Wish I had the money to get some one like that as a coach - think I am getting close to the end of my journey- I can't do it any more by my self

You nut! Don't even talk that way bro. If I can do it YOU know you can. COWBOY UP SQUASTER!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Couple of things to talk about. First off I don't think I'm recovering as fast as I should be. My legs are still hurting on a 1 to 10 a level 6. Been soaking them and a heating pad. Second after training my legs with my partner pushing the shit out of me I got some blood in my urine. My wife called a Dr she works with and was told is very likely some kind of small rupture caused by physical stress and asked if there was blood in my semen. We don't have an answer to that at the moment. Today the blood is almost completely gone and looks like I'll be fine. This was a bit of a wake up call for Johnny boy.
Tonight is the PULL. It's the hardest of the bunch. I'm going back at it full throttle. That's all I know. God knows how bad I want this and no way am I wasting my fucking time going through the motions.

On a side note: I got a nice email from Jordon Thanking me for posting about his coaching and reminding me to be as honest as possible. "Good or bad just write what you want". He also said he's there for me if we run into issues, but he will always drive to get the most from his clients. That was unexpected and nice to hear.

Aton

Mar 17, 2018
Couple of things to talk about. First off I don't think I'm recovering as fast as I should be. My legs are still hurting on a 1 to 10 a level 6. Been soaking them and a heating pad. Second after training my legs with my partner pushing the shit out of me I got some blood in my urine. My wife called a Dr she works with and was told is very likely some kind of small rupture caused by physical stress and asked if there was blood in my semen. We don't have an answer to that at the moment. Today the blood is almost completely gone and looks like I'll be fine. This was a bit of a wake up call for Johnny boy.
Tonight is the PULL. It's the hardest of the bunch. I'm going back at it full throttle. That's all I know. God knows how bad I want this and no way am I wasting my fucking time going through the motions.

On a side note: I got a nice email from Jordon Thanking me for posting about his coaching and reminding me to be as honest as possible. "Good or bad just write what you want". He also said he's there for me if we run into issues, but he will always drive to get the most from his clients. That was unexpected and nice to hear.

I think the doc was on the right path. Most likely u ruptured a vessel in ur testicles.

If ur wife helped u knock one out that would confirm.

It’s not a huge concern as it will heel up but it’s something to think about while lifting. Especially while it mends it self.
Don’t hold ur breath on a lift continue to inhale or exhale.
U may do all of the above and it was purely a bit of a fluke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Aton, thanks for your input. Cant even think about busting a nut. I sure hope it's a nothing burger and it moves to the rear view mirror.

I just want to kill this and grow! Just looked at the #3 PULL and it looks scary. Maybe it's my age but I'm telling you guys this is serious from any point of view if your really doing it as he wants it done.
Just one of them are 3 sets of 8 to 10 dead lifts. 3 second concentrics and never touch the weights to the floor. Just carefully skim over the floor area and never reset or bounce. Now when you put a DC style load on that bar you have a fucking WAR ahead of you. First two sets are 8 to 10 and the last set is a TRUE failure count.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Raj, for the last three weeks I've been gaining weight and cleaning up. This, with NO insulin and "for me" minimal amounts of gear. If I wasn't living it I just wouldn't believe it. JP, is saying when the scale stops we add 250 to 300 calories a day more. The training is "MEN ONLY NEED APPLY"...…..:)

So far it's been 0 gains the first week. 9lbs the second week. 3 lbs the third. He said the perfect gain is (1) lb a week. 1 pound of real flesh a week. I'll take that all day long.

That's huge, there's 52 weeks in a year! :eek:

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012

Sounds like a tough routine. And even though I’m not one to say “I told you so” (j/k, it’s what I live for!), would you care to revisit a back-and-forth we had some time ago? The one about rep ranges and what is the best rep range for superior muscle growth? You know, just sayin’. :p

In all seriousness, it sounds like a killer program. Hopefully you get out as much as you’re putting in, because it sounds like you’re truly committed. Good luck, buddy.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Sully I think we were talking about how it's best to build muscle and when I said you must go to true failure you said "no way" and sited several different ways that all made sense to me. Jordon wouldn't argue with you either. But he would say "there is only one best way". I believe with all my heart he is really onto it with this program. If you have any questions about it PM me bro. I just cant advertise what he's selling to clients. Im sure you get that. :)

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I just filled out and submitted my Thursday morning check in with pics.

I was going to post pics but I'm carrying a little more shit than normal and I'm not comfortable posting pics with this look. They could end up on another forum with a heading of "Concreteguy is stage ready". God knows the world is full of assholes....lol.

I have gained (1) pound this week. Literally, exactly 1 lb. So for the last three weeks I gained 9 then 3 then 1 per week. The gear has remained the same and so has the diet. The food intake hasn't changed from day one. I find it interesting he could guess based on how I looked and what my previous diet was, what to start me at and be so close to spot on. Concerning the check in, he wants to know my mood, hunger level, how I feel and my strength level. If I'm beating the book.

I forgot the check in was this morning an didn't remember until last night around 10pm. So full of food and half asleep I tore my clothing off and had my poor wife take some pics of my "fluffy" body. Right now I look like a guy that's been training and is a perma bulker. I just hate not being clean. Fucking hate it! I told Jordon and he said "you have to have some fat to grow muscle". So that's the rule and I quess I better get used to it. I keep looking at clean pictures of me and I cant believe how much better I look.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
He got back to me. The diet stands unchanged. He was asking what areas of my body hurts the most and if it's a muscle hurt or joint? I answered it's age buddy. Don't worry I'm getting up to speed with every workout.

And it's true. Today my back feels like I pounded it into ground beef but in a good way. Not like a truck drove over me. He also commented it's a good thing to have hunger. Ya know I was thinking about this whole deal and I really only have about 1.7 years to grow to my competitive weight and dimensions. I hope that's enough time for my old bones to grow. Were a long way from an aggressive posture on this chemically. Maybe he's just waiting to get a true base line on me? I can't imagine what would be happening if insulin were in play. But unless he says to do it, we will never know.

Update: Zero blood in urine. Absolutely nothing. I pissed on a white rag to see.

Last edited: