©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Coached by Foaud Abiad

grizz

Mar 28, 2016
That sucks to hear CG. Glad you figured it out and left that shit behind. Finding a good coach is way tougher than it should be.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I am surprised Fouad gave that routine to you as it doesn't make any sense. Are you thinking about hiring a new coach or just doing it by yourself?

I'm going to make one more serious push. I need a coach that will NOT hold back and is very aggressive in all respects. Food,insulin,hgh,gear, TRAINING. Guys, Johnny is running out of time here. Hell, how many coches are even going to take me seriously? The average guy my age is a dead fucking load and you know it.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I'm going to make one more serious push. I need a coach that will NOT hold back and is very aggressive in all respects. Food,insulin,hgh,gear, TRAINING. Guys, Johnny is running out of time here. Hell, how many coches are even going to take me seriously? The average guy my age is a dead fucking load and you know it.

Have you tried Chad Nicholls?

Powerlifter

Jan 4, 2013
I’ve worked with Justin Harris and John Meadows. Both were great, always answered emails in a timely manner. Justin even gave me his cell number to contact him anytime.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa

Ya CG but you're not the average guy your age though, your an ass kicker and id think any coach out there would be happy to have you if not their not worth hiring.:headbang: i know guys half your age that wouldnt put in the work you do, keep pushing the weight brother, and fuck anyone that doesnt like it.

Last edited:

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018

If you can eat, lemme know 😉

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
If you can eat, lemme know ��

Ya man! Johnny can eat. Foaud had me at 3000 calories a day and that was (literally) my perfect set point. I held this diet for two weeks straight and Nothing happened on the scale or mirror. Monte you have my number, you should have PMed me bro :).
I need a diet that's going to allow me to do several Humalog shot a day with a mild base of Lantus...between 30 and 50 iu a day. That's what wakes my body up. I train at 3:00PM M,T,W off F with Saturday as a weak body part day and Sunday off again.

Training days I have been mixing 200grams of Vitargo and pinning 20iu Humalog with 3iu Blk tops. Been training my ass off and I think I'm leaning out a little. The scale isn't moving though. I'm looking to just lay the smack down and get back to AT THE VERY LEAST what I was before the shit hit the fan.