©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dan86 Contest Prep

Dan86

Jan 24, 2020
The gyms are open for a couple of weeks around here. So i have been training for about 2 weeks. started off with about 30% of the weights i used before the covid. i had more strength but decided to go slowly in the beginning. then i am slowly increasing the weight with 10-15% per training. during the first workouts despite the low weights my muscles were sore. now they are getting used to the load.

i seem to regain my muscle mass. there is a long way but i am starting to see some changes. my arms start to look quite decent when pumped but they are probably my best muscle group in general.

the bad thing is that for me(and probably for all of us) this covid situation resulted in not only less muscular but also fatter physique . So 2 things has to be fixed instead of one.

Soon i intend to start a cycle. I am thinking of moderate doses of test,eq,deca. i may add a bit tren for the first month to help with the recomp since as i said the plan is to regain muscle and lose some fat. diet is on point and has to be quite strict to get optimal recomp results.

Dan86

Jan 24, 2020
Some updates

Overall getting into shape. Strength is 80-90% where it was. Size is probably also around there. My bodyfat is higher though. In tshirt i look quite good but without i seem to lack quality because of the higher bf especially concentrated in the middle of the body - stomach and love handles. It's not the end of the world but for the moment this is the situation. 3 months without proper workouts have left their mark. The important thing is that everything comes into places.

Dietwise, i try to keep the calories as high as possible but because of the accumulated bf i am also vulnerable so overall i eat mostly around maintenance with refeeds. This way i am able to put muscle back and recomp at the same time. Once i like my bf i will increase calories.

Gear. I got stocked with gear so everything comes into places. From this week i will be on
600mg test cyp
600mg deca
600mg eq
200mg tren a

I will be on this for about a month and then will reevaluate.

Attachments

• 20200702_163529.jpg
    20200702_163529.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 18

Dan86

Jan 24, 2020
It's been a while guys. I was quite busy and had lots of things to take care of. I havent missed meal or workout though... or injection :D

Overall things are coming together. I pretty much regained my mass and body composition is getting better.

I bumped a bit my food to 8 meals a day. This is something new for me. So far i always have had 5-6 meals a day. It is different... i have the feeling i just have a meal and then it is time for the next one. Currently i stick to smaller meals and half are shakes but it still takes time for the body to get used to.

During the past year I had some knee pains but during this covid laziness i seem to have healed up a bit and i reintroduced squats to my training. it is not the best quad exercise but it is very good leg exercise. glutes , adductors, quads, hams calves, lower back lol everything plays a role. i slowly ramp up the weights.

cycle is the same. no changes for the moment.