©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

J.Lizzle Pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah at least a 100ed. Too much (1200+)then prolactin and other sides start becoming true for me.

LMAO ↑ use melatonin and gaba and even L thenalin..

Last edited:

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Thanks.
Still not getting shortness of breath or anything. No sweats.
Just bad insomnia.
Day 17 today.
Tempted to up the dose

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
What do people think to this...told my mate im using 100mg a day of tren ace...and he said well its a low dose...cos

"Yes but ace only stays in your system 72 hrs so youll never have more than 300mg active by forth day first days shot is done"

WTF? lol...i dont get what he means

This was MY reply

"but even if your jabbing everyday...surely the levels will rise? Or do you mean in another week my levels will be higher?"

Then HIS..

"No it is only active for 72 hrs so after 72 hrs its done which is why you have to inject it so frequently initially, it takes some time for your body to adapt to it hence the 7 to 10 days lead in"

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
100 ace would have me sweating bullets after week one. Is that the mate who im thinking of saying that by chance? Lol.

Another question
You watching the Aussie open..? Nice female units stroken balls bro.

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
100 ace would have me sweating bullets after week one. Is that the mate who im thinking of saying that by chance? Lol.

Another question
You watching the Aussie open..? Nice female units stroken balls bro.

No mate someone else...i used a pct calculator and 100mg ed never goes over a peak of 420mg even over months. So it has some validity I guess.

No buddy I aren't

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
2ml tren ace? In one shot yeah.
I'm gonna eventually work up to 600mg Enanthate and ill drop acetate to 1ml eod cos Enanthate deffo give me more bang for my buck

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
I'm putting weight on...Only on like 3200cals. But no cardio.

Meant to be slowly leaning out.

Might drop to 2700
Then keep it there then add cardio down the line if i need to speed it up

Status
Not open for further replies.