©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

J.Lizzle Pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Don't drop calories too much to lean out. Increase your cardio and keep feeding.

Thanks for the reply...

Right...

This is where i get confused....i absolutely hate cardio...haha, surely weight training around maintenance cals, low low carbs on a sunday and the peds im using will mean i dont need cardio for a while?

If i get to say 10% using 2800cals....then surely i could THEN add in cardio and up my calories by say 300 a day and burn 2000cals cardio a week too...cos then i should be able to continue to lean down but maybe add a few lbs too?

Id much rather eat less than do cardio tbh...

I havent leaned down much at all in last 2-3weeks following 3200ish cals...and i've been dead strict.

Just hoping you or @Ironbuilt can explain how it would benefit me doing cardio now?

Ill probs have sex with the gf 4 times or so a week easily if not more so thats cardio too...probably closer to 8times on weekends that she doesn;t have her son.

Hopefully you guys can clarify!

@Turbousa is full of great info too!!

Cheers

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Well Grim maybe he will listen to u instead of starving a tren ravaged system on a snack.

Hmm mm. ...If i'm eating maintenance im not starving it though am I?....

I think when my tren reaches peak levels it might be more apparent I might need more food

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Doing cardio offers a myriad of benefits. First off it is excellent for your cardiovascular system. The healthier it is, your body is more optimised. Dieting down alone works but lowers your metabolism. This is something you should try to avoid. By adding in cardio, it allows you tto eat more, increasing your metabolism, and gives your body the additional macro and micro nutrients need to preserve and even build muscle while leaning out.

Thanks for the reply...

Right...

This is where i get confused....i absolutely hate cardio...haha, surely weight training around maintenance cals, low low carbs on a sunday and the peds im using will mean i dont need cardio for a while?

If i get to say 10% using 2800cals....then surely i could THEN add in cardio and up my calories by say 300 a day and burn 2000cals cardio a week too...cos then i should be able to continue to lean down but maybe add a few lbs too?

Id much rather eat less than do cardio tbh...

I havent leaned down much at all in last 2-3weeks following 3200ish cals...and i've been dead strict.

Just hoping you or @Ironbuilt can explain how it would benefit me doing cardio now?

Ill probs have sex with the gf 4 times or so a week easily if not more so thats cardio too...probably closer to 8times on weekends that she doesn;t have her son.

Hopefully you guys can clarify!

@Turbousa is full of great info too!!

Cheers

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Right ok....so if i'm training 6 times a week I should add in liss cardio pwo a few times a week?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I was never a big fan of cardio either, until I started reaping it's benefits. I use all ranges but really like tabata training. I do 2-4 minute sessions and I'm spent. Look it up. I either incorporate a heavy bag, Bulgarian bag, or kettle bell. You can download the gym boss app for a tabata timer. Maybe cut back lifting days to 5 days a week or even 2 on 1 off. Start cardio 3 to 4 times a week and adjust from there. It's only 4 or 8 minutes a session.

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
I was never a big fan of cardio either, until I started reaping it's benefits. I use all ranges but really like tabata training. I do 2-4 minute sessions and I'm spent. Look it up. I either incorporate a heavy bag, Bulgarian bag, or kettle bell. You can download the gym boss app for a tabata timer. Maybe cut back lifting days to 5 days a week or even 2 on 1 off. Start cardio 3 to 4 times a week and adjust from there. It's only 4 or 8 minutes a session.

Thanks mate. There's no bags or kettle bells at my gym....so could I look at say 15 min of sprints intervals.....like 30 secs all out on a spin bike....90 secs rest...repeat.

I guess after a few weeks if i'm losing weight too quick....then I can add some more food in....which I will utilise better and may end up building more lean muscle?

Sex with the mrs counts too. Ha.

I'd use a coach but it's a lot of money to shell out

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I would make a bag, it is worth it, cheap, and you can do it at home. YouTube the different exercises and do them tabata. It is great for shoulder heath and hits abs and stabilizer muscles hard.

How to Make a Bulgarian Sandbag! - YouTube

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Doing cardio offers a myriad of benefits. First off it is excellent for your cardiovascular system. The healthier it is, your body is more optimised. Dieting down alone works but lowers your metabolism. This is something you should try to avoid. By adding in cardio, it allows you tto eat more, increasing your metabolism, and gives your body the additional macro and micro nutrients need to preserve and even build muscle while leaning out.

Bingo. The activity creates a more fired up metabolism which helps to do more with what you eat.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
BINGO x 3. . Imagin higher than normal blood hemocrit level just turtleing along in your veins. Add some cardio so when u are older your veins are still supple so blood can flow like a good piss mate... u gotta realise we have been 20 something a few years back with no internet help so this info is knowledge. Just do it and u owe me a hooker when im 90.

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Cheers.

I'll add some in 3 times a week.

No shortness of breath from tren yet. Into week 4 now.
Did 2.5ml tren e last week on top of ace as I'll slowly transition over.

If I keep carbs in every meal but the biggest amount around training that would keep me more anabolic I guess. Like chris aceto....fahkri and farah advise

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Damn J...I missed this. Looking sharp.

I'm still pretty green on stuff but Mast is one thing I've used and love. I like to drop carbs down a little bit with it and let it do its magic. After about two weeks on reduced carbs with mast I'll see more definition and vascularity... but I am always relatively lean (kind of how you are in the pic) so it seems results show a little faster. The only down side if that after about 6 weeks I notice my hair getting thinner.... As long as my girl is cool with me being bald Mast will always have a special place in my heart lol

Mast did the same for me, so I had to stop.

JLizzle- you look great. How long have you been lifting?

Status
Not open for further replies.